Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Overall was a great experience
Cost Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Overall good project management and department management
Large company with a lot of room for advancement
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 28, 2014
Jacobs is one of the largest engineering firms in the world, it is a good company with a culture of caring for it's employees.
Great Office with Wonderful Staff
Manager of Administrative Support (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLSeptember 24, 2014
The Jacobs Lakeland office offered engineering, procurement, and construction services for most of my career. However, in May 2014 they restructured the office to only offer front-end engineering services, thereby eliminating the procurement/document control department in which I worked.

The hardest part of working at Jacobs was dealing with the fluctuating – more... workloads resulting in frequent layoffs. – less
Enjoyable, fast-paced work environment
Assistant/Messenger (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 19, 2014
On a regular basis I would normally be doing the following: cleaning, filing, running errands, answering phone calls, etc. I learned how to communicate better in a legal aspect. My co - workers are great. For this position, I also had to learn the legal system quick., I need to know what attorneys and judges were asking. The hardest part of the job – more... is being patient with other employees in the courts. Everything is very fast -paced so I have to move quick too. However, this is a great job because I learned my way around downtown Chicago. I have learned to speak up more, and I also learned to be more confident in myself and how to be patient with myself and others. – less
Team work environment
Pipefitter (Former Employee), St. Croix, USVISeptember 18, 2014
Pros: hot work environment
Cons: dangerous working environment
I like working as a team member and meeting production schedule.
Good working environment
PROCESS ENGINEER (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2014
Wonderful company
PROJECT COST MANAGER (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: opportunity to learn and make an improvement to the client
Cons: didnt last long enough
Loved working for Jacobs. The opportunities and support of upper management to the project team was always visable and evident.
great place to learn
Apprentice electrician (Former Employee), Freeport, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Running cable tray was what we were doing on this job and a little bit of cable pulling. management was great i got along well with my coworkers and we got stuff done.
Field - Crude Expansion Project
Document Control Technician (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXAugust 28, 2014
Pros: very laid back.
Cons: very laid back.
Busy, busy, busy, and the days flew by. I made several great friends. Learned lots and lots. I really enjoyed working on this project.
Antiquated
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), EdisonAugust 24, 2014
Pros: nice work environment
Cons: antiquated
Worked in Edison office. Nice people technology is very antiquated alot of copy and paste. No advancement
Lots of Opportunities
Document Management Coordinator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 24, 2014
Lots of Opportunities with Jacobs Overall, Great people, Extremely helpful co-workers.
Nice place and nice people.
Account Administrator (Former Employee), houston,txAugust 20, 2014
Pros: nice enviroments
Cons: na
a lot of fun in the office.
a typical day is coffee, then talk and then start to work.
more intersted in liability than its people
Lead tower Tech (Current Employee), Madison, TNAugust 16, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: not interested in families, skilled people and proper rope management
this industry has allot of people who have seriously broken families and life styles, It requires allot of travel and lots of time away from family. Jacobs Seems to only care about the bottom line and liability. There is no desire to better their tower techs with proper rope management training and how to tie correct knots.
great pay
Top electrical helper (Former Employee), morenci AzAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great pay and it was fun
Cons: night shift was exhausting
management had a little down fall but other than that job was great.
Cost Analyst
Cost Analyst (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXAugust 15, 2014
Responsibilities include but are not limited to creating purchase requisitions using SAP. Create and monitor reports using Excel and Access. Records management, file maintenance, multiple phone lines and other clerical duties.
Working for Jacobs
Electrician (Former Employee), Kingsport, TNAugust 8, 2014
Pros: once a job was completed, we actually did get free lunches.
A typical day at work is; repairing and installing new equipment. Patience is something I learned along the way. Management is strict, yet the co-workers are friendly and efficient. The hardest part of the job is getting the correct supplies delivered. Of course, the best part of working is finishing a job.
productive, safety and coustmer delightment
SeniorArchitect and Auditor (Current Employee), gurgaonAugust 8, 2014
Pros: mnc culture
"CES" my parent company is mow Jacobs .

From the last Thirteen years I am working full time in a company of consultants in core sector Engineering and Building Infrastructure. During this period I have logged thousands of hours doing everything related to architecture and Buildings. During Initial stages of my career I worked as a team member for many – more... prestigious projects like Multistoried Car parking, Hospitals, educational Institutes etc.

But presently from past 8 years I have been continuously working as project In charge .I have not only successfully handled but also seen completion of some of the prestigious projects like Airports and Laboratory Building. I have full understanding of the whole life cycle of an Infrastructure Project.

I strive for continuous excellence

I am also working as Quality Assurance Representative for Infrastructures -Department and ensures & Comply the quality/ISO procedures to meet high Standards of the company.

Please refer to my resume for additional information on my experience. – less
Great up and coming company
Head of Sales (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 7, 2014
Pros: future of security
Cons: not many
Very good product with good leadership and vision, big and small projects apply for FaceKey. Oil and gas industry could really use this product.
Interesting Work Site
Project Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Harriman, TNAugust 5, 2014
Check emails to start off my day. I have learned 2 new software programs while working at Jacobs. Co-workers are very intelligent and easy to work with. Every day holds a new challenge; nothing is routine at this position.
ALL TYPE WORK
ALL TYPE WORKER (Former Employee), PONCE PRAugust 4, 2014
Pros: all type work
Cons: good
THE SERVICE IS EXCELENT AND MY RELATION WITH MY COWORKER EXCELENT. I LEARN VERY MUCH.

About Jacobs

Jacobs Engineering fuels its rise up the ladder with oil, gas, and chemicals. The group provides technical, professional,¬†and – Read more