Jacobs

Jacobs Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Très enrichissant
Stage Conditionnement alimentaire (Former Employee), Flémalle Flémalle-Grande, WALJune 20, 2014
Pros: tout
Cons: la firme fermais dommage
Le découpage, le conditionnement , prendre soing de mon établi et surtout travaillé dans une ambiance superbe m'as bien faire prendre consience que le travail épanouis une personne.
Good people weak execution
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 19, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: poor execution
A good place to work but not enough control over management , they do not execute all phases as needed by employees.
slow production but was educational
Journeyman (Former Employee), Clifton, AZJune 11, 2014
Pros: slow
Cons: layoffs
a good place to work to make money quick.
good environment with good safety hazards.
a small town but was a good place to work.
Jacobs is a great place to work!
Senior Test Technician (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIJune 11, 2014
A small business feel where folks are personable. Their motto is people are our greatest asset and you feel like they mean it.
Nice Place
Change Management (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJune 10, 2014
I am afforded plenty of oportunity to advance and have received significant salary increases rather quickly.
Good Company to be employed with.
Lead Planner (Civil, Struct., Pipe)-Const. Coord. (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJune 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: do not have any work located any closer to home.
Jacobs is a good company to work for. I am ready to find employment closer to my home in Alabama.
Can't complain
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee), Oak Ridge, TNJune 2, 2014
Pay was decent and project manager was awesome. HR needs a replacement. Completely clueless.
Good work experience to take with me.
CAD Designer/Drafter (Former Employee), Metairie, LAJune 1, 2014
Pros: interesting work.
Cons: was laid off after 4 months.
I learned to use Bentley 3D Pro Structures. The work was interesting. I thought highly of some of my co-workers; others not so much.
Great group of people to work alongside.
Steamfitter/Pipefitter (Former Employee), Medicine hat AlbertaJune 1, 2014
Pros: steady work, very orientated in safety!
Cons: living away from home.
Every person looks after each other in performing your tasks safely. A lot of returning workers year after year because the company and client respect you.
Over 21 years of professional experience in United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Libya and Egypt. Able to manage project stakeholders, provide direction and s
Project Manager / Senior Highways Design Engineer (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMay 31, 2014
My responsibilities include:
• Developing project charter and project management plan
• Tracking the progress to ensure certain deadlines are met appropriately
• Measuring the performance against the scope, schedule and cost baselines
• Prepare monthly progress reports
• Applying management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to meet project requirements
 – more... Managing and tracking the project risks
• Communicate effectively with the project key stakeholders
• Control the changes required by performing integrated change control
• Closing out project – less
Awesome job
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee), Jesup, GaMay 30, 2014
I loved working here and was rewarded for showing initiative. The people were very friendly and helpful
good ol boy network
Safety (Former Employee), ArizonaMay 29, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: good ol boy network
Was promised 9 months of work, only worked 3. I was a very hard worker, never late, good at my job. My manager either flipped me off for no reason said f-ckoff because I called him someone elses mame. Management was terrible, if you were not in the "click" then you had no chance of longevity. They laid myself and others off over people who were much – more... less qualified but in the "click". Very disappointed in being lied to and treated unfairly. – less
Good Company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 28, 2014
Fun environment. Dealing with different personalities.
Terrific co-workers.
Stressful but great place to work
Exec Proj. Admin Assist/Proj Controls Specialist (Former Employee), Tucker, GAMay 28, 2014
Pros: loving the job and the people you work with
Cons: not knowing when you would be let go
I learned more about the construction field, setting up financials for various vendors. My co-workers were great and fun, my supervisors were the best. The hardest part of the job was to sit and wait to hear if your contract would be renewed.

The supervisor made it fun and paid employees their worth.
Stable work environment with limited flexibility
Control Systems Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 27, 2014
Great large corporation to work in if you are looking for a stable work environment. Can be frustrating at times as you become labeled by your initial skillset and pigeonholed into a very specific job position.
A very good place to work at.
Safety Supervisor (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 22, 2014
To report all incidents and/or accidents to my office, attend morning safety meeting with subcontractors and Jacobs employees, performed audits on permits, inspected work areas.
Excellent "Family-First" company
Sr. Web Developer (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 22, 2014
Pros: competitive benefits, excellent pay, and flexible scheduling
Cons: there are fewer opportunities for non-technical careers, although there are plenty of "skilled labor" positions available.
The company provides one of the most competitive benefits packages I've ever had. If an employee needs to focus on personal issues, the management team is very understanding and cooperative. As the company holds a multitude of contracts in both the private and defense sectors, there is a lot of room for vertical growth. Of all of the companies I have – more... ever worked for or with, Jacobs has, without a doubt, been among the top in every category. – less
Highly competitive and results-oriented workplace
Cost Engineer / Scheduler (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 21, 2014
Pros: very nice offices, on-site gym
Jacobs is an engineering consultancy that handles project management for various clients in the oil, gas, and mining/minerals industry.

Working at Jacobs was always fast-paced, competitive and stimulating.
Good
Environmental Consultant (Current Employee), LondonMay 21, 2014
Challenging and varied projects. Good coworkers. Provided with the option of working 9 day fortnights with every second Friday off, which was helpful.
A Good place to work; if you need money.
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Morenci, AZMay 20, 2014
Pros: my pay and the hours i worked
Cons: did not really get to spend time with my family.
I thought that the place had a good working environment. I started off helping my other colleagues transport 1500 workers in buses to and from their destinations, then throughout our working hours, we would switch to vans and transport the workers from place to place. I learned that safety was a big part of this job and there were incentives given when – more... you were caught being safe. I got along with everyone and immediately felt comfortable around them. The hardest part of the job was staying awake, from the beginning, then I got use to it and there was no hard part about it anymore. The most enjoyable part of the job was the pay. How much I made helped me get my house completed. – less

About Jacobs

Jacobs Engineering fuels its rise up the ladder with oil, gas, and chemicals. The group provides technical, professional, and – Read more