Jacobs

Jacobs Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent wages and friendly environment
JR. DOCUMENT CONTROL (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 28, 2012
Pros: benefits and wages
Cons: too much overtime
A typical day at work would consist of document control and data entry, filing and records management.
I learned about engineering drawings and how to quality check.
Friendly environment and fun to work with fellow employees.
The hardest part of the job was the overtime. They required too much overtime to get the job done on time.

The most enjoyable – more... part was the variety of work to be done and always busy. – less
Antiquated
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), EdisonAugust 24, 2014
Pros: nice work environment
Cons: antiquated
Worked in Edison office. Nice people technology is very antiquated alot of copy and paste. No advancement
Nice place and nice people.
Account Administrator (Former Employee), houston,txAugust 20, 2014
Pros: nice enviroments
Cons: na
a lot of fun in the office.
a typical day is coffee, then talk and then start to work.
more intersted in liability than its people
Lead tower Tech (Current Employee), Madison, TNAugust 16, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: not interested in families, skilled people and proper rope management
this industry has allot of people who have seriously broken families and life styles, It requires allot of travel and lots of time away from family. Jacobs Seems to only care about the bottom line and liability. There is no desire to better their tower techs with proper rope management training and how to tie correct knots.
great pay
Top electrical helper (Former Employee), morenci AzAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great pay and it was fun
Cons: night shift was exhausting
management had a little down fall but other than that job was great.
Cost Analyst
Cost Analyst (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXAugust 15, 2014
Responsibilities include but are not limited to creating purchase requisitions using SAP. Create and monitor reports using Excel and Access. Records management, file maintenance, multiple phone lines and other clerical duties.
Working for Jacobs
Electrician (Former Employee), Kingsport, TNAugust 8, 2014
Pros: once a job was completed, we actually did get free lunches.
A typical day at work is; repairing and installing new equipment. Patience is something I learned along the way. Management is strict, yet the co-workers are friendly and efficient. The hardest part of the job is getting the correct supplies delivered. Of course, the best part of working is finishing a job.
productive, safety and coustmer delightment
SeniorArchitect and Auditor (Current Employee), gurgaonAugust 8, 2014
Pros: mnc culture
"CES" my parent company is mow Jacobs .

From the last Thirteen years I am working full time in a company of consultants in core sector Engineering and Building Infrastructure. During this period I have logged thousands of hours doing everything related to architecture and Buildings. During Initial stages of my career I worked as a team member for many – more... prestigious projects like Multistoried Car parking, Hospitals, educational Institutes etc.

But presently from past 8 years I have been continuously working as project In charge .I have not only successfully handled but also seen completion of some of the prestigious projects like Airports and Laboratory Building. I have full understanding of the whole life cycle of an Infrastructure Project.

I strive for continuous excellence

I am also working as Quality Assurance Representative for Infrastructures -Department and ensures & Comply the quality/ISO procedures to meet high Standards of the company.

Please refer to my resume for additional information on my experience. – less
Great up and coming company
Head of Sales (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 7, 2014
Pros: future of security
Cons: not many
Very good product with good leadership and vision, big and small projects apply for FaceKey. Oil and gas industry could really use this product.
Interesting Work Site
Project Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Harriman, TNAugust 5, 2014
Check emails to start off my day. I have learned 2 new software programs while working at Jacobs. Co-workers are very intelligent and easy to work with. Every day holds a new challenge; nothing is routine at this position.
ALL TYPE WORK
ALL TYPE WORKER (Former Employee), PONCE PRAugust 4, 2014
Pros: all type work
Cons: good
THE SERVICE IS EXCELENT AND MY RELATION WITH MY COWORKER EXCELENT. I LEARN VERY MUCH.
Productive and careering environment
Electrical Lead Tool Install Intel (Former Employee), Intel Leixlip County KildareJuly 30, 2014
Pros: good salary, people and location
I gained experience as an Electrical Design Engineer. My acquisition knowledge increased considerably.
Too much emphasis placed on profit and loss
Director of Human Resources for NAI (Current Employee), Morristown, NJJuly 30, 2014
Pros: technical challenges
Cons: porr working tools to get the job done.
Primarily good people to work with. Some of the senior managers do not see things in the same light.
good work life balance
JUNIOR PROJECT ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 29, 2014
a friendly environment and a place where there was a lot to learn. The work life balance was very good
living in a zoo, NO ROOM FOR ERROR!!!
Electrical Helper (Former Employee), Morenci, AZJuly 28, 2014
I would get to work, inspect my work area, PPE, tools, & any equipment being used that day.Fill out S.P.A.(Safe Plan of Actions) & equipment pre-inspection forms.I learned allot about safety; like how to recognize hazards and handle them.
well this job was one of the biggest in united states at the time and management was as big issue.To much work with – more... not enough experienced people to lead us. People were always getting hurt. I managed to avoid getting hurt and i meet allot of really good, honest, hard working people from all over the country.
The hardest part was working around these people, that had no clue how dangerous this type of work could be.
At the end of the day i was happy to make it home in one piece, and spend time with the family before getting to bed. – less
good company, good commisions
Top Helper (Former Employee), Morenci, AZJuly 25, 2014
Pros: good commision
Cons: you dont do business you dont get paid
If you are an insurance agent and you enjoy sales, I recommend giving Bankers a try they treat their customers and employees great
Work at Jacobs
Account Manager (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJuly 23, 2014
Very busy agency from the start of the day until the end. There was always work to be done. I learned a lot. How to use TAM 12 in depth, various types of business to rate and write. Co workers were nice. Management was fair. The most enjoyable part of the job was the knowledge I gained.
Productive, full of good people who are professional and care about each other.
Project Manager SONIC Service Desk Project Officer (Former Employee), Dumfries, VirginiaJuly 22, 2014
Pros: fair pay, location, people
I gained experience as a Project Manager, served as Risk Manager, and utilized IMS. My acquisition knowledge increased considerably.
Good company to work for
Pipe Welder (Former Employee), Morenci, AZJuly 22, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Decent pay, long job. Worked with a lot of the same crew from previous Jacobs jobs.
decent place to work
Cell Tower Field Technician (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: work/life balance
good place to work in general. Not enough room for growth in some departments. Work/Life balance nedds improvement.

About Jacobs

Jacobs Engineering fuels its rise up the ladder with oil, gas, and chemicals. The group provides technical, professional,¬†and – Read more