Jacobs Employee Review

great team spirt
Nightshift superintendent shutdown JPM (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB25 November 2013
Provide site level coordination and supervision of work crews,
I learned how to balance multiple personalities creating a safe positive, productive work environment .
The high pace of shut downs with new people proved challenging yet rewarding .
I enjoyed the daily banter of our group .The day always started upbeat and a good morning

Other Jacobs Employee Reviews

Strong player in the maintenance industry
Payroll Administrator/Site Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 February 2018
Jacobs is a well respected company with a lot to offer anyone looking to advance their career and learn about the oil and gas industry. Great benefits and career training.
A strong corporate culture
Lead Cost Engineer / Lead Project Control Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Mcmurray Alberta Canada14 February 2018
This is a fun place to work, results-oriented, Everyone here cares about each other, This is a great place to learn and grow.
Employees have good relationships with management that are based on trust.When correction is needed, employees readily accept the constructive criticism offered by leaders.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.