Jacobs Employee Reviews for Controls Engineer

I&C Engineering department
Control Systems Engineering Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 January 2017
It goes well when there are enough project work. As you get assigned to projects and billed to clients, always stressful when moving between projects.
Jacobs - decent company, great people
F.Q. Project Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB30 March 2016
A great place to work with lots of growth and learning opportunities. Salary is not that great but people are amazing. Management was great until they started losing lots of projects.
Jacobs was a fun and engaging place to work.
Instrument & Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 January 2016
Jacobs was a fun and engaging place to work. It offered career advancement opportunities and also many different work challenges to help people learn and grow.
Jacobs
Principal Control System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Calgary14 October 2015
Overall, I am very happy at my stay with Jacobs. I have developed my career from Intermediate, senior, principal to lead position in the past 11 years. The fun part is dynamic, every project is unique and most of them have different process and different control system from previous. There are always something new to learn for every job. I love this part and it expands my knowledge and experience.
Also I enjoy the free access to the gym and flexible schedule.
Pros
Free gym access; flexible work schedule
Good Workplace & Fun Coworkers
Sr. Project Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 May 2015
Calgary office is a good environment to work in but local economy has caused a slowdown at the Calgary office. This resulted in massive reduction of staff.
Pros
Coworkers are Diverse
Cons
Work longevity
Lots of learning
Int. Project Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  calgary25 April 2015
I worked almost three years at this company and my time there was filled with joy and intense learning. I learned most aspects of engineering business as well as about my department specific. I would highly recommend people working with companies like Jacobs.