Location is Sherwood Park
- Preparing daily electronic files for Labour, Material and Equipment transactions to load into various client systems for approval and payment
- Maintaining and reporting on status of approval of the above transactions
- Actioning issues causing transactions not to load with Operations and client personnel
- Reconciling client system transactions back to internal financial reporting systems (Oracle)
- Reconciling client system transactions back to front end time collection system
- Maintaining and actioning an unbilled transaction file to the client
- Tagging transaction level details with payment documents
- Working with Project Accounting to ensure all items are promptly invoiced and/or actioned
- General understanding of client contracts for billability of items
- Previous Accounting experience
- Good communications skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Advanced Excel
- Oracle experience would be an asset
- Previous transaction level reconciliation skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
Indeed - 14 months ago