JABIL CIRCUIT

JABIL CIRCUIT Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I am enjoy for jabil circuit my is very fair to employees
Operations Team Lead (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 24, 2015
Responsible for servicing customer account by receiving, stocking, or pulling orders according to request as well as directing workflow of the employees within the account.
Productive/Fast Pass
Assistant Manager Jabil Circuit (Former Employee), McKinney, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Scan NFF units and validate that what was delivered to me was what came out of the production line, once scanned I had to move them physically and systematically.
A very laid back and relaxed culture.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), St. Pete, FLFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: great culture, lots of flexibility, no-micro management
Cons: lack in development and growth
Good company with a great laid back culture, but not much internal growth opportunities. I enjoyed my experience in my dept. and was exposed to a variety of tasks that helped teach me important business fundamentals. My team thrived on interaction and communication which positively shaped the dynamics in the office. I was able to interact with vendors, customers and develop strong relationships in the business.
My first job abroad
Buyer/ Planner (Former Employee), St.Petersburg, Florida USAFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: i had to leave.
For me Jabil was my school, the Company that gave me my first big opportunity, I Learned high- ethic working standards from Jabil and so far has been one of the best job experiences I have had.
My managers were exceptional, took me under their wings and learned almost everything I know from them.
My co-workers a diversity of different cultures, welcomed me with open arms.
The hardest part of the job was that I had to leave.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the learning experience in a different language and a different culture than mine.
Sweat shop
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), St Petersburg Beach, FLFebruary 2, 2015
Terrible management, i've learned that hard work doesn't exactly pay off at Jabil Circuit. I've witnessed drunk engineers at work days at a time and also alot of false promotions.
Great work with great people.
Universal Repair Operator (Former Employee), TempeFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: co-worker
Cons: management
We love the people that work there, the hardest part of this job is the management. A typical day at work is very easy. What I learn from Jabil Circuit is how fun it is to work there.
Steady pace work place sometimes unorganized
Computer Tester, Assembler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 28, 2015
My time at Jabil was very pleasant. The staff and coworkers were friendly. Although I never knew exactly who my lead was because the kept moving me from place to place I did enjoy the work. The hardest part of the job was standing on the concrete floors for a long period of time.
fast pace environment
Machine Technician/Operator (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 21, 2015
a lot of projects, learn new things everyday.the atmosphere is great.
Very Productive and Motivated Work Environment
Certified IPC Specialist (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MichiganJanuary 21, 2015
Cons: possible layoffs
-Great Training
-Good Benefits
-Genuine People
Good Job Security if you work hard and do your job to the fullest of your abilities. Will be rewarded for your hard work.
A lot of favoritism, back stabbing, cut throat, throw you under the bus, Test Department
FVT/ICT Diagnostics Technician (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: workout room, indoor volleyball/handball room.
Cons: short 8 minute breaks and 20 minute lunches
A typical day was 10 to 12 hours long, trying to maintain efficiency while the test department and manufacturing department were at each others throat. Passing the buck on blame game.
I learned somethings about networking and manufacturing.
Management (Test and Manufacturing) would make a pitch about team work, but at the same time were at odds with one another. A very vicious circle. They would take all the defective units and hide them when the customers would come. They could fill a handball room just about from floor to ceiling.
Absolutely loved my co-workers in Manufacturing Department, not so much in the Test Department.
Trying to give good feedback while Line managers would be willing to ignore it, then later they would want to know why their efficiency was so low, very stressful. Typically it was build until they could make shipment and then deal with the fall out later.
Working in the diversity between all the different cultures and people was unique and educational.
unorganized
Lead Test Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: compensation
Cons: poor management
The only positive thing about Jabil is the compensation and benefits are pretty good. The start times change without notice, overtime is mandatory and not communicated until moments before your shift ends the day before.The work load is manageable, however the expectations can be unrealistic. The departments do not communicate effectively, which causes constant arguing and downtime on the production floor. There are hardly in opportunities for advancement unless you are willing to relocate. Nepotism is and brown nosing are the keys to progression.
Mechanical Assembler
Mechanical Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 22, 2014
I possess the necessary knowledge of handling material, assisting in preventive maintenance and segregating of materials. Moreover, I am comfortable with the basic layout of all heavy production machineries and the safety measures that need to be taken into account while operating them. My analytic thinking to resolve issues and proven ability to meet deadlines will enable me to perform this job effectively.
Cirtification skill every year
Specialist RMA (Former Employee), 30 Great oaks Blvd San Jose, CA 95119December 11, 2014
Pros: full benefit and christmas event
Cons: rush lunch
Since I work this company it was a small Prototype Co. for South side CA. then it growing up Production so I have been grow with Company. I have been through a lot of position:Repair and rework of PCB, repair of damaged pads, Jumper wires, Final quality control and assurance, repair BGA, 5DX,PLR,AOI, Initial and FVT test ,Group leader, Data entry shipment,Basic computer. Booking RMA in SAP and follow process report to customer, RMA received inspection and contact with customer if it have any issue,take care all RMA shipment, input data in system and provide tracking to customer,do the inventory/shipment report in MES for RMA work cell.
Productive work place for moving up
Inventory Control Clerk (Current Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 10, 2014
I enjoy working at Jabil. I have learned so many things. I have gotten a lot of experiences from Jabil.
Great CompanyLoved the culture and the people
IC (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 9, 2014
Loved working in their culture company had excellent benefits and people.Great Company Loved the culture and the people. Extremely competitive with integrity...............
Electonics component manufacturing company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), St. PetersburgDecember 9, 2014
positions with this company could be short time depending on the product line, most of it is being done overseas
Productive job
Order Administrator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 5, 2014
Overall I think this is a good company to work for. I really enjoy coming to work everyday doing my job. I've learned about this company.
Good work Environment, but no opportunity for advancement
Sr. Lead Technician / Test Engineer (Current Employee), St. PetersburgDecember 5, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: poor project management and no opportunity for those who are hourly employees.
Jabil is an overall ok company to work for, but mostly if you are a salaried employee. Salaried employees get better pay, more benefits, and quarterly bonuses unlike hourly employees. Promotions and advancements seemed to be offered mostly to those who are salaried and in upper management. This will depend on the group/manager you work.

Managers are offered incentives and bonuses to slash budget and lab costs. This creates no motivation to give good raises to those who deserve it and to invest in things needed for the job.
Good place to work and gain knowledge.
ECN Coordinator (Current Employee), MemphisNovember 23, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: poor management
I learned a number of things from working at Jabil Circuit. I love the culture that the company brings.
n/a
Assembler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 21, 2014
Repair and maintain production tools, using the best solutions. Delivering products securely and timely is more critical than ever. Jabil's proven track record in lean, quality and IP protection is backed by state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities around the globe.

1 2 3 4 5

About JABIL CIRCUIT

Jabil Circuit is one of the leading providers of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) in the world. Its largest segment, diversified – Read more