Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Is a Good Company, you just need to make sure that you have a good leader on your department
Sr. Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 8, 2016
Good company, but need better leadership in some departments.

Is a very relaxing work area and flexible with working remotely if you positions allow it.
Good Company
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 8, 2016
Good Company but no room to grow! Co-Workers were good people.
Management team good. Close to home for a great commute. Hours of work were good.
Pros
Cons
Not enough work
Poor management
prefer not to say (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYFebruary 2, 2016
Neopotism, unfair performance reviews, limited opportunity for growth. Favored employees are treated well and receive promotions. HR Manager is not competent
Always laying off
Master Planner (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 1, 2016
Do not expect a career if you are not from Central or South America. Saw many people brought who were young and inexperienced so they could pay a lower wage.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Your just an employee number
fun place to work at.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJanuary 26, 2016
Work can be stressful at times. Co-workers are nice. Hardest part working job is overtime. Most enjoyable time at work is company parties.
Paranoid and self-preservational
Senior Test Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 23, 2016
I got laid off from Jabil Circuit after working for them for about 6 months. Company culture is paranoid; policies are punitive and vague. I was able to do my job adequately but a new vice president stepped in who wanted to outsource the responsibilites of my group to 3rd party companies in the guise that it would be cheaper. Working for a company of 175000 employee across the globe means that you are just a number and could lose your job at any time. I worked full-time so my work was "at will" employment. If you're looking for a stable job at a stable company, don't come running to Jabil.

One example of the company policies are through the use of security badges. Jabil required you to scan your security badge at every door that had a badge scanner. The VP who was responsible for restructuring management used the resulting badge scans as a means to track the number of hours employees were working. It was found that my entire group was not working enough hours so in turn management let us know to work more: 45-50 hours a week. Given my personal circumstances, including 2 disabilities, this was a difficult proposition. The practices by Jabil's upper management are questionable at best. Bottom line: find work elsewhere, you'll be better of.
Pros
Lots of company events
Cons
Paranoid company policies and unethical practices.
Great productive work place.
IT Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Livingston, SCTJanuary 21, 2016
During my week at Jabil Circuit I was always busy with tasks and learning new skills. The management team were very thoughtful and helpful, co-workers were great if you needed help they would help you no bother. Some tasks were a little hard and required you to get a few people to work on it but it would get done, overall I had a great experience at Jabil Circuit.
Pros
Great Work Environment
Cons
Long hours but great opportunities
Treasury Intern/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 11, 2016
Great place to work if you do not mind putting in the hours. Growing company that will give you a lot of responsibility right from the get-go.
love working outstanding enviorment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  memphisDecember 6, 2015
I work the 2nd shift. I come in an pull orders from the computer that different work cells has put in, once I do I then using the correct forklift find the locations from bins scan the bin and the material number, to ensure its the correct order before i take it to the work cell that placed that oeder
Pros
can work your way up
Cons
n/a
Good Management and flexible schedule
Inventory Lead/Forklift Driver/Verifier (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 4, 2015
I can honestly say my manager is flexible. She is very easy to talk to and bring any issues to. If you are a good worker you will be recognized for it.
Pros
schedule/management
Cons
compensation
Somewhat Unstable Environment
SAP Solutions Architecuture - Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 23, 2015
There were three org changes within the first 6 months of my employment. As well as two layoff's within the IT department. It lead me to reevaluate my employment and take an opportunity to leave as soon as I could.
Pros
Casual dress, community support, easy access to upper level management
Cons
Unstable management within IT
productive
Mechanical Operator (Former Employee) –  memphis, tnOctober 17, 2015
productivity is a must the breaks are short and the vending machines are high the managers are understanding and compassionate about their employees the hardest part of the job was when it was hot outside it was hot in the building
It is a fun and safe working place
Production Line Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 15, 2015
In the competitive industry of workers. This company had one of safe,fun, clean working place I did learn and get a lot of experien of electronic assembly with great effectiveness.I enjoy working here I only left the company because of company closed.
Assembly line enviorment
Diagnostic Technician I (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 6, 2015
Trouble shoot Cisco equipment, documented reoccurring problem with system boards. I worked every day, from 5am to 3pm. We did make over time for all the hours I worked.
The most enjoyable part of my job is!
OBA (out of box auditor) (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 6, 2015
here at jabil cicruit i loved what we do we satisfy our customers with our product because we never miss out on a step when it comes to our micro soft units but i mostley enjoy inspecting units making sure that every thing is execellent.
Demonstrates flexibility in working in a global environment and masters new jobs, information, and situations quickly and effectively; is not judgment
QE TECHNICIATION (Former Employee) –  M07September 25, 2015
Understands the vision of the company and prioritizes work against what is important to the business. Able to share the company’s direction with others
Challenges the way things have always been done; demonstrates flexibility in evaluating problems or processes in new ways
Applies logic and common sense in making decisions
Pros
Focuses time and energy on the most important issues
Cons
Demonstrates support to develop peers in area of expertise
Good people, oppressive atmosphere
anonymous (Current Employee) –  St. PetersburgSeptember 4, 2015
Employees are treated like bodies. You are there to do your job and not offer input or ideas for improvement. Many people in management have good intentions, but are limited in what they can do for their people. There is little room for advancement.

There are many people who are only in their jobs because they have been at the company for a long time. Talent tends to leave and the employees who remain are frustrated. Stress related illness is very common.
Pros
Coworkers/Company Events/ Great Benefits
Cons
No advancement opportunities/ Management is not empowered
Perfect growing Compamy
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 26, 2015
Jabil Circuit taught me how to advance in known skills. As well as taught me new skills. And work ethics. Some days were more challenging than others. Our manager taught us how to work calmily under pressure.
To be successful in all that I do, and to continually improve the way I do things. Being hardworking, dependable, and honest helps me reach my goals.
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jabil CircuitAugust 17, 2015
My day consist of finding lost material and finding the root cause for why its lost if I can not find it. I am working in SAP thru out the day and I am helping solve issues the manufacturing lines may have. I work with a great team and we get the job done. I am compassionate about my work and I love a challenge.
Great first Job
Shipping Lead (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 7, 2015
Jabil was a good first job to work at. We were always busy shipping to our customers especially every quarter. We have nice holiday outings and prizes and promotion with in was great.