Jabil Circuit

Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A productive place to work with a little humor
Document Control Coordinator (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 19, 2015
I enjoyed working I learn ed a lot of things that I was able to apply to my degree. The mangment was great and co=worker was very friendly.
Productive workplace
Assembly line operator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 18, 2015
This is a pretty good company to work for especially if you`re going through a temp agency because you will get all of your hours and good pay. The most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers.
Motivated and efficient work staff
Supply Chain Management/ Business Development (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMay 13, 2015
Pros: Lunch and Learns, Great work staff, Team Events
Because Jabil is a global company, you will more then likely have emails to answer to in the morning. The mood is mellow until the coffee starts working.
In Supply Chain Management, I would constantly recieve e-mails from suppliers all over.
I would deliver essential parts to the engineers on a regular basis.
Building new proto types and answering questions on material was frequent.
Handle all material cost on the BOM (Build of Material)
Learned about new medical devices to market.
Quoted and proposed new projects.
Everyday is not the same
The people and culture of Jabil is by far the greatest part of the job.
I highly recommend Jabil Circuit
Very full of Energy
Functional Tester / HPC (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 30, 2015
Pros: Learn new skills '
Cons: Management
This Work place was fill with energy and good vibes. no problems with the workers sometimes work was slow but it was a good job working for '. Management could've been better
Well rouned Experience
Assemble (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 24, 2015
Pros: Good Work
Cons: Detailed
Learned Assemble Context Of A Basic Commercial Procedure Of Installing And Testing Electronic Components,Good company To work for Found Upper staff Very Informative And Friendly,Leaned A lot,
Great job good benefits, rewards and free lunch for jobs well done.
Final QC (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 24, 2015
Pros: Free lunches good benifits
Cons: good breaks, healthcare and rewards
Everyone worked as a team to finish the bill plan. In the 9 years I learned all that I know of Quality Control. Good management and great co-workers. The hardest part of my job was my work cell moving out of town and lack of work. The most enjoyable part of my job was Christmas parties, company outing and potlucks with work cells after finishing jobs well done.
Loved my Job and everyone that worked there
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 23, 2015
Everyone worked as team on every level, Its all in how you treat people to be able to create a team environment. I am very energetic and get along with all types of personalities.
Productive Workplace
Out of Box Auditor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 23, 2015
A steady workflow is a typical day at Jabil Circuit, all employees work together, by communicating giving detailed instructions on each order. Management provides leadership making sure that all staff is on one accord. Hardest part being the customer.
fun
Mechanical Assembler/Tester (Former Employee), Billerica, MAApril 13, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: company move out a lot of positions to another country
i was doing assembly and testing computer part and motherboard first thing i did was read the blue print after that i used to put together a computer system ,i learn hoe to test computer motherboard and other component i made a lot of friend in the work place.the hardest part was to work with small computer parts
the most enjoyable moments were the breaks and when they used to by us free food
Great place to work, but it ended too soon
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Pinellas Park, FLApril 2, 2015
Pros: Free coffee, access to parties held at Main Jabal
Cons: Temporary job.
It was a great environment, the people were really nice and helped others when they weren't busy or completed their share of work. I learned the process that refurbished equipment goes through from intake to shipping. The hardest part of the job was knowing if you made a mistake that you had to start the process over in order to have everything run smoothly. The most enjoyable part was when I could learn from my co-workers and supervisors about the company.
It was very far from me.
Electronic equipment operator (Former Employee), TiszaujvárosMarch 18, 2015
My job was quality control there.
I liked my colleauges becase they were funny and cheerful.
The wokr was very monotone and the wokr place was very far from me. I did must travel by bus or car and the wokr time was 12 hours.My travel was from my home to my work place 2 hours + 12 hours wokr and travel home, it was very hard!!
Chances of Advancement
Engineering Change (EC) Coordinator (Current Employee), South-West Penang Island, M07March 12, 2015
Pros: working hours
Cons: urgency
The job basically calls for a prompt action from me in order for the smooth sailing of the work flow. Meetings are often scheduled due to this.
Opportunity, advancement, experience.
Quality Supervisor (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 4, 2015
Pros: advancement opportunities
Cons: the company closed the doors.
This company was my introduction to manufacturing. I came from a teaching career of 16 years and found this exciting and challenging; I love a challenge. I started as the RMA Coordinator, of which I had no experience, and owned it within 2 months! From there I moved to the position of MRB Coordinator as well as still having to train new employees in the RMA dept. My next step was Document Control and on to RMA/Quality Supervisor.
This field was very challenging for me simply because I came into it knowing absolutely nothing about this industry. I met the challenge and advanced quickly. Be best part of this job was the advancement and opportunity to sharpen my computer skills as well as become the Supervisor of the area I started in. I am great with people and was a great supervisor.
The worst part of this job was the fact that we found out that it was sending all our work to the Jabil companies in Mexico and China. Therefore, the Tempe location closed it's doors.
Fun working place
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee), M07February 27, 2015
interesting working place
have learned lot, taking profile, register toolings, run SMT process and NPI, BOM Scrubing.
I am enjoy for jabil circuit my is very fair to employees
Operations Team Lead (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 24, 2015
Responsible for servicing customer account by receiving, stocking, or pulling orders according to request as well as directing workflow of the employees within the account.
Productive/Fast Pass
Assistant Manager Jabil Circuit (Former Employee), McKinney, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Scan NFF units and validate that what was delivered to me was what came out of the production line, once scanned I had to move them physically and systematically.
A very laid back and relaxed culture.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), St. Pete, FLFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: great culture, lots of flexibility, no-micro management
Cons: lack in development and growth
Good company with a great laid back culture, but not much internal growth opportunities. I enjoyed my experience in my dept. and was exposed to a variety of tasks that helped teach me important business fundamentals. My team thrived on interaction and communication which positively shaped the dynamics in the office. I was able to interact with vendors, customers and develop strong relationships in the business.
My first job abroad
Buyer/ Planner (Former Employee), St.Petersburg, Florida USAFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: i had to leave.
For me Jabil was my school, the Company that gave me my first big opportunity, I Learned high- ethic working standards from Jabil and so far has been one of the best job experiences I have had.
My managers were exceptional, took me under their wings and learned almost everything I know from them.
My co-workers a diversity of different cultures, welcomed me with open arms.
The hardest part of the job was that I had to leave.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the learning experience in a different language and a different culture than mine.
Sweat shop
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), St Petersburg Beach, FLFebruary 2, 2015
Terrible management, i've learned that hard work doesn't exactly pay off at Jabil Circuit. I've witnessed drunk engineers at work days at a time and also alot of false promotions.
Great work with great people.
Universal Repair Operator (Former Employee), TempeFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: co-worker
Cons: management
We love the people that work there, the hardest part of this job is the management. A typical day at work is very easy. What I learn from Jabil Circuit is how fun it is to work there.

1 2 3 4 5

About Jabil Circuit

Jabil Circuit is one of the leading providers of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) in the world. Its largest segment, diversified – Read more