Jabil Circuit

Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
To be successful in all that I do, and to continually improve the way I do things. Being hardworking, dependable, and honest helps me reach my goals.
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee), Jabil CircuitAugust 17, 2015
My day consist of finding lost material and finding the root cause for why its lost if I can not find it. I am working in SAP thru out the day and I am helping solve issues the manufacturing lines may have. I work with a great team and we get the job done. I am compassionate about my work and I love a challenge.
Great first Job
Shipping Lead (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 7, 2015
Jabil was a good first job to work at. We were always busy shipping to our customers especially every quarter. We have nice holiday outings and prizes and promotion with in was great.
Dry working place
Lead Recieving Clek (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 7, 2015
I did not like working at jabil because when it was hot outside it was hot inside the building. I had to work with old dirty boxes. They had rats running around the warehouse. I did love the fact that I was working with family so close.
Fair Employer
Jabil as Inventory Analyst (Former Employee), Tiszaújváros, HUJuly 30, 2015
Pros: stability
Cons: low salary
Typical day: Reporting, Meeting, Reporting, Meeting, Check SAP movements, Check my understrapers job, Material flow audit, Process improve.

Learned: Organization, leading skill, Lean and Six sigma tools,

Management: Always was correctly.

Co-workers: No problems.

Hardest part of job: Meeting with the Business Unit Manager.

The most enjoyable part of job: Team building meetings.
Good environment with good people around.
Inventory Control/ Material Handler/ Driver (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros:
Good co workers around you
Balanced work schedule
Pretty Decent Pay

Cons:
No advancement
Sub par management
Job security is an issue.
Jabil
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Incentives
Cons: None
• Utilized SAP skills to create reports for Manager/Supervisor Meetings
• Analysis inventory accuracy and discrepancies using cycle counting process and SAP to analysis the root cause
• Delegated work load to an inventory control staff of 30 material handlers complied of 1st and 2nd shift
• Trained new associates in area of material handling, SAP, ESD, cycle counting, and transferring
Great Company
Quality OBA Inspector (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Lunches was provided after peak
Cons: no job security
Typical day was fun and exciting, I learned a lot about quality, assembly, and training. Management was oaky, co workers was okay, the hardest part was switching over to another work cell, the most enjoyable part was inspecting all the products.
Great company to work for
Quality Technician (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 2, 2015
No complaints for Jabil Circuit. Jabil is a great company to grow and learn new things every day. Management and co-workers are super friendly. Jabil focuses on Employee's moral by recognizing employees every quarter with their Jabil Star Recognition program. Every other Friday Jabil buys donuts for all employees which I think is a nice gesture from Jabil. I love working here.
Great
Diagnostic Technician III (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Meeting New People
Cons: Having to fire people.
I oversee 5 tech with troubleshooting storage servers. I also assist with training new operators in there day to day work.
Workplace filled with great people
Industrial Engineering Intern (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJune 9, 2015
Great workplace to work for. Company has many friendly people, and I made a lot of new friends while I worked there. Doughnut and bagel day every other Friday.
Flexible and fun work atmosphere
shipping and receiving clerk (Former Employee), Memphis TnJune 9, 2015
Pros: able to come in and mak money
Cons: short breaks, unorganization, lack of communication
My day at work consisted of coming in and checking my email to see the forecast of shipments that were to go out that day. I gathered all information on freight and input it into the system. I learned at this job that communicationb is the key and if its not present that is just a setup for failure because everyone is not on one accord. My coworkers were great we got along well like a work family. We worke together to get orders shipped and labeled. The most enjoyable part was being able to come to work.
Great place to work if in retirement
IT Test Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 21, 2015
Five years working IT testing operator and learn about all types compontant,parts in high technology environment. My fellow co-work are great to learn from.Management is somewhat poor information giving.The job is not hard.Some events and lunch that is giving.
A productive place to work with a little humor
Document Control Coordinator (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 19, 2015
I enjoyed working I learn ed a lot of things that I was able to apply to my degree. The mangment was great and co=worker was very friendly.
Productive workplace
Assembly line operator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 18, 2015
This is a pretty good company to work for especially if you`re going through a temp agency because you will get all of your hours and good pay. The most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers.
Motivated and efficient work staff
Supply Chain Management/ Business Development (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMay 13, 2015
Pros: Lunch and Learns, Great work staff, Team Events
Because Jabil is a global company, you will more then likely have emails to answer to in the morning. The mood is mellow until the coffee starts working.
In Supply Chain Management, I would constantly recieve e-mails from suppliers all over.
I would deliver essential parts to the engineers on a regular basis.
Building new proto types and answering questions on material was frequent.
Handle all material cost on the BOM (Build of Material)
Learned about new medical devices to market.
Quoted and proposed new projects.
Everyday is not the same
The people and culture of Jabil is by far the greatest part of the job.
I highly recommend Jabil Circuit
Very full of Energy
Functional Tester / HPC (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 30, 2015
Pros: Learn new skills '
Cons: Management
This Work place was fill with energy and good vibes. no problems with the workers sometimes work was slow but it was a good job working for '. Management could've been better
Well rouned Experience
Assemble (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 24, 2015
Pros: Good Work
Cons: Detailed
Learned Assemble Context Of A Basic Commercial Procedure Of Installing And Testing Electronic Components,Good company To work for Found Upper staff Very Informative And Friendly,Leaned A lot,
Great job good benefits, rewards and free lunch for jobs well done.
Final QC (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 24, 2015
Pros: Free lunches good benifits
Cons: good breaks, healthcare and rewards
Everyone worked as a team to finish the bill plan. In the 9 years I learned all that I know of Quality Control. Good management and great co-workers. The hardest part of my job was my work cell moving out of town and lack of work. The most enjoyable part of my job was Christmas parties, company outing and potlucks with work cells after finishing jobs well done.
Loved my Job and everyone that worked there
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 23, 2015
Everyone worked as team on every level, Its all in how you treat people to be able to create a team environment. I am very energetic and get along with all types of personalities.
Productive Workplace
Out of Box Auditor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 23, 2015
A steady workflow is a typical day at Jabil Circuit, all employees work together, by communicating giving detailed instructions on each order. Management provides leadership making sure that all staff is on one accord. Hardest part being the customer.

1 2 3 4 5

About Jabil Circuit

Jabil Circuit is one of the leading providers of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) in the world. Its largest segment, diversified – Read more