The Market Research Analyst plays a key role in supporting and developing agency operations through company marketing activities. The Market Research Analyst interacts with clients, management and staff to ensure that all marketing initiatives reflect the agency brand promise of quality, professionalism, and innovation. The Market Research Analyst performs a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the daily operations of the sales, marketing, and communications functions of JW Insurance.
- Conduct market research and strategy development by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, industry trends, and market opportunity
- Coordinate and gather materials necessary to develop and produce presentations, product sheets, service brochures, social media and website copy and other marketing strategies, as required.
- Coordination and implementation of local promotional activities including advertising, mailings, trade shows, special client events, insurance technical and news article development, and professional and trade association communications.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships by effectively communicating and regularly sharing insurance knowledge and updates with local community, social media and external marketing partners.
- Set up, maintain, and communicate advertising campaigns details to ensure all direct mail offers are executed in a timely and accurate manner. Prepare postal requisitions and reconciliations, and track campaign sales results.
- E-business-management, plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet advertising program including media relations, communications and commercial activities.
- Liaise and collaborate with agency co-worker and external business partner to ensure excellent levels of client service.
- Implement and manage marketing procedures and processes, evaluate existing practices and seek opportunities for standardization.
- Fulfill organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Business.
- Verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin-Chinese and Cantonese-Chinese, in addition to English.
- Able to demonstrate proficiency with Marketing tools and applications including Microsoft Office, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Acrobat.
- Excellent organizational capability, multi-tasking skills, and the ability to deliver superior quality results while working under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to develop, negotiate and maintain positive rapport with vendors for promotional materials, printing, etc.
- Ability to review estimates and keep costs within budget
- Strong understanding of new technologies and software, as well as how they can be applied to marketing
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade publications to keep current on market, economic and industry trends to target for optimal exposures.
- Limited travel within Canada.
Jason Wang Insurance Inc. (JW Insurance)
Jason Wang insurance Inc., one of the leading agencies representing The Co-operators. The insurance experts on the team are equipped with the latest information to help Canadians better understand their policies and financial plans. JW Insurance has achieved the following distinctions from the Co-operators:
Top 3 Auto Insurance sales agencies in Ontario Executive Builder Award
Top 3 Home Insurance sales agencies in Ontario Commercial Insurance Elite Club
Receiving these award is not only a great honour for us, it is also a guarantee to our clients and prospective clients that they will receive the highest level of professional and knowledgeable service, particularly when it comes to trusting us for all their insurance needs, whether it be life, farm, commercial, home, auto or travel insurance or wealth management products and services.
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian owned and operated company with $42.9 billion in assets under administration. We insure over two million people Canada-wide. We are active corporate members of our communities, a catalyst for a sustainable society and a true home-grown champion with strong co-operative roots.
Within our three core areas of operation — Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance, Life insurance, and institutional investments — we employ 5,017 staff members. We are supported by 512 exclusive agents with 688 retail outlets, four contact centres and one call centre for our travel insurance business, and an extensive national broker network. We also serve approximately 375 credit unions with a total of more than five million members.
We will be pleased to review your qualifications for this position if you submit a cover letter along with your resume, to email or by fax at 416-385-1868.
JW Insurance thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
JW Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and merits, with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the job. JW Insurance does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable legislation.
Indeed - 15 months ago