JVC Precision Limited is currently in need of a Jr. Mechanical Designer for a position in Orillia, Ontario.
JVC Precision Limited, www.jvcprecision.com, is a metal fabrication company providing design custom manufacturing and prototyping for a diversified range of industries.
- Diploma related to Mechanical Design
- Experience in a custom manufacturing environment (asset)
- Proficiency with SolidWorks & AutoCad
- Technical knowledge and experience in machine shop equipment will be an asset
- A hands-on approach to problem solving / analytical skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in design with emphasis on metal fabrication
- Must be self-motivated and effective at troubleshooting and meet tight deadlines
- Design and test new products using SolidWorks
- Create assembly drawings, detail drawings, and bills of materials
- Perform engineering calculation
- Select and procure components
Education: A post-secondary diploma or degree in mechanical design, mechanical engineering or equivalent
If you are a looking for an opportunity with emphasis on metal fabrication and would like to join a winning team please email your résumé or fax to: 705.330.4049.
JVC Precision Limited would like to thank all applicants. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No agencies, please.