JUICE Mobile specializes in delivering mobile advertising and technology to brands and publishers. Reporting to the Director of Finance, JUICE is seeking an IT & Admin Support Specialist. The ideal candidate has excellent technical & computer skills as well as an ability to work well with others.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Respond quickly to employees’ issues with hardware/software/office equipment/network support incidents
- Escalate issues to vendors/consultants to resolve hardware/office equipment/software issues
- Provide day-to-day support for employees & investigate and troubleshoot technical issues
- Maintain network infrastructure and company website
- Provide other office administrative support as required
- Train and set-up new employees on basic features and functionality of the various software, hardware, computers/laptops, smartphones, etc.
- College or University Degree in Network Administrator, Computer Technician or other relevant program
- Technical support background in computer hardware and software (Windows Server, desktop/laptop configuration, tablet/smartphone support)
- Knowledge of network management and website support (Linux, HTML5, CSS)
- Previous office experience
- Effectively communicate both oral and written
- Highly motivated, passionate about technology and eagerness to learn
- Ability to service internal and external users in a kind and courteous manor
- Willingness to work periodically after regular business hours to respond to emergencies or projects
Interested candidates please send a cover letter, salary expectations and CV - please indicate in the subject line: *IT & Admin Support Specialist. Only prospective candidates will be contacted.
*NO AGENCIES - RECRUITERS PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CONTACTING JUICE*