JPMorgan Chase
5,564 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good place to work your way up the ladder.
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Dublin, OHNovember 11, 2014
Long hours good benefits.
Easy way to receive promotions.
I enjoy the customers I get to know on a daily basis.
good place to work your way up the ladder.
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Dublin, OHNovember 11, 2014
Long hours good benefits.
Easy way to receive promotions.
I enjoy the customers I get to know on a daily basis.
I love working for chase, the energy is constantly on the go, and it stays constantly busy.
Recruiting Screener (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioNovember 11, 2014
Pros: the benefits are great, vacation time is amazing, mot of the people are wonderful. the work environment is very good, and constantly changing.
Cons: i have been working 5-10 hours over time consistantly for 5 years, it was recently taken away when i got a new manager, and i dont make enough to live without the over time.
I start out the day reviewing applicants to different positions, I will review anyone under recommended to make sure they are qualified and then I will send them a HireVuew interview. Applicants that have not finished the application, I will call land ask them to complete the assessment and any other part of the process they have not. Applicants that – more... passes the HireVue interview I will pick up the phone and screen them to pass along to the manager. – less
great place to work
Equipment Operator (Current Employee), westerville,ohNovember 11, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: poor raises, excessive overtime
This can be a great place to work for, but you have to be willing to work excessive overtime. I run a pitney bowes machine that I was trained to run by chase. I run a machine that does all mail concerning chase, credit card statements, mortgage statements etc. I work with great people and a management team who stands by there employees.
Great Colleagues
Integration Specialist (Current Employee), NY, NYNovember 11, 2014
Pros: colleagues, access to a large learning library
Cons: limited chances for growth
My position allows me to work with great individuals on a daily basis and learn from them.
large company with opportunities
Information Analyst III (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXNovember 10, 2014
large company with opportunities. You can learn a lot if you are at right place.
JPM
Small Business Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
• Responsible for opening accounts, cross selling products and servicing business clients with balances up $500,000
• Led educational meetings for employees on how to resolve business clientele issues
• Proactively builds lasting relationships while uncovers opportunities by discovering needs and delivering solutions
• Constant updating and revaluation – more... of know your customer and anti money laundering procedures – less
Extremely professional, well run finanical institution with excellent career building opportunities
VP Program Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 10, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, solid finacial base, good working environment, professional organization
Cons: work life balance is a challenge, especially when supporting global operations, health care benefit costs are being shouldered ever increasingly by the employees, no raises for professionals in past 4 years.
They pay well, but you work hard for it. Work life balance can be the greatest challenge as you climb the management ranks, sometimes it really will seem like "my life for you."

Very solid organization that is run well at the Executive level, but suffers somewhat in the senior level below this, being a bit too focused on reporting and process control, – more... (perhaps inevitable in an financial organization) and less about delivery and execution at times.

Excellent support for employee organizations across a broad spectrum of cultural and social strata.

A bit too obsessed with providing pay and benefits that are "equal" to the norm, a little more focus on being the market leader would go a long way towards greater employee satisfaction. – less
Stable company, lots of room for growth
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 10, 2014
Worked for Chase for 5 years, and was promoted twice. Good benefits and employee resources, and locations all over the US, so there is opportunity to transfer.
Provide excellent customer service
❸ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Stone OakNovember 10, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: short breaks
Answer phone calls, monitor team and ensure the calls met quality standards.
operations specialist with 10 years of experience in the bankin and financial services industry with a specialty in collection/customer service.
Operations Senior/Resubmission FLMC Specialist (Former Employee), jacksonvilleNovember 10, 2014
The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.can work with other people as colleagues and contribute to a team effort, can take responsibility for delivering on a project or for carrying out specific tasks, can take charge or lead others when necessary, .responsible for pulling – more... resubmission inventory from internal MIS reporting, researching all document to support why claim is needed for rekey, • Responsible for researching invoices, proof of payments, property taxes, requesting Rekey for curtailed funds, exception loans, handling non recoverable advances, and making sure that the claims are processed with the claimable time frame. my proudest moment when i was selected employee of the month and awards – less
Financial Representative
Financial Bank Representative (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CANovember 10, 2014
Daily duties are keeping all information secure and helping clients with bank questions or issues. Making sure of any changes that need to be updated for clients and co-workers. Each day is a learning process with computer systems or finding new ways to assist our clients. My co-works are very compassionate and always willing to assist each other, including – more... the management team. We respect one another. I am eager to learn new strategies to educate clients financially and help them toward a better future. – less
Fast paced ever changing work environment
Vice President, Business Analysis Manager (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLNovember 10, 2014
Current regulatory and economic environment is resulting in a large consolidation of the workforce.
Productivity is very high
Quality Control SpeciaIist III (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunchees
Cons: short breaks
Chase is great bank to work for. Trainings are available for everyone. Very friendly people working in the company. Chase is like big family. Co-workers are very friendly.
Good Company with good Culture
Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 9, 2014
A very good company to work for. I learnt a lot like Financial statements and so many others
meet some lovably people
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee), Westmont, ILNovember 9, 2014
Loved working with people to make a difference.
Did not like the ups and downs of the mortgage market
Was able to learn some different about the mortgage industry
Pretty routine days.
Mortgage Collector (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 8, 2014
I call people to collect mortgage payments. If it is due on the 1st of the month and it is not in by the 5th of the month that is when we call. So this leads to uncomfortable situations, especially when the grace period is 15 days.
Great Company - Great Opportunity
Relationship Banker II (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CANovember 8, 2014
Pros: great teammates
The best part of working at JP Morgan Chase is working with a team of professionals looking to assist our clients to attain their financial dreams and goals.
Vice President Sales Manager/ Acting Branch Manager
Vice President Sales Manager Acting Branch manager (Former Employee), New York NYNovember 7, 2014
Pros: opportunity to grow and advance
Cons: after multible merging of banks stopped caring about their customers and employees
My banking experience originated at Chase Bank and successfully progressed with promotions and through two distinct mergers, Chase/Chemical and JPMorgan/Chase were I played a key role to expedite the transition process.
Lead a mega branch with balances of $300 million and 30 employees to successfully achieve sales and service goals for the first time – more... in four years. We exceeded the overall sales goals by 50%, service goals by 20%, and Home Equity by 300%. This was achieved by implementing the following strategies:
• Promoted Team Culture by providing effective and consistent feedback. Coached and trained staff in effective sales and communication techniques.
• Maintained smooth workflow and cohesive teamwork by encouraging communication, accountability and collaboration. Highly responsive to employee needs, adept at motivating team and conducting performance appraisals.
• Managed Business relationships and effectively solicited new business.
Collaborated with internal partners to increase sales in investment, business and home lending. – less
Productive and secured workplace
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Temple City, CANovember 7, 2014
Really great benefits. Flexible work schedule, great workplace if you are attending college.

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more