JPMorgan Chase
5,180 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company with a lot of benefits
Call Center and Internet Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee), Heathrow, FLSeptember 10, 2014
Overall, my time at JPMC has been very good. The benefits and pay are very competitive. Flexible time scheduling and the ability to work from home make it a great place to be employed. There are some management limitations and at times the amount of bureaucracy required to get things done can be a bit much but that's to be expected when working for – more... a large corporation. Bottom line, I would recommend JPMC as a place to work. – less
Fast Paced Work Environment With Great Employees
Senior Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 10, 2014
I love working for JP Morgan Chase. Over the past five years, i've learned so much about how mortgage banking operations works. I learned how to interact with customers as well as other departments within the company. They give you the tools to really succeed at your career.

Working for JP Morgan Chase is exciting and challenging at the same time. – more... It is by no means easy, but i like that. I like pushing myself to keep getting better.

I love making customers happy. You can hear in their voice just how grateful they are for how i helped them get through the loan process effectively and efficiently.

The staff within my department makes it easy to come to work each day. Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help out.

Within Chase, the only thing that is constant is change. You have to adapt and move forward to ever changing rules, regulations and guidelines. They really take pride making sure everything and everyone is in compliance. – less
Diverse Environment to work in, Worked well with peers, and Managers are very approachable
New Account Lending Specialist (Former Employee), Wilmington, DESeptember 9, 2014
Pros: insurance benefits, pension plan, made friends at work, positive driven evironment
Cons: no room for growth or progression to next level. it was often difficult and very discouraging
Working in a high volume environment , reviewing several credit request which includes credit line increases, new credit card applications, and existing accounts to determine credit worthiness and risk factors. Adhering to service levels and avoiding high abandoned department rates.

There were many procedural changes that we received weekly updates – more... on. Management kept us well informed of changes that affected our daily routines.

I worked on the Supervisor Escalation line. It was a very challenging role. Very often had to communicate decisions that could not be overturned which often would not be in my customers favor. This was the hardest part of my job.

The most enjoyable is assisting customers with unique situations where I was able to resolve issues for customers whether it was a positive or negative. The customer(s) left the conversation with a great customer experience. – less
Previously done
Operations Unit Manager - Special Loans Servicing (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 9, 2014
Nothing else to add. Review was previosly submitted. This needs to be corrected ASAP
Very good company
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 9, 2014
Work well in a team environment to service customers. Through face-to-face interactions with customers, you will have the opportunity to provide top-notch customer service by handling financial transactions accurately and efficiently. As a Teller with Chase, your day will be spent having professional and friendly interactions with both customers and – more... Chase team members. – less
If you fit in, you're golden...if not....LEAVE
analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: free safe deposit box, brand name, multiple locations
Cons: if you don't fit, you're $h!+
In all honesty I don't think JPM would have ever hired me if it was not for the fact that my firm was purchased by JPM. It was a nice place to work and I think my dissatisfaction was more self-centered than because of a bad anything. In the end, I was selectively laid-off so I'm still bitter. Like I said, if you fit in, it's a great place, if not, it – more... will be torturous. – less
Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
Senior Funder (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 9, 2014
Team worked towards goal to ensure customer satisfaction with loan. Learned the new Dodd Frank law and how to stay on track daily. Quality focused and determine to adhere to federal, state and company guidelines. Enjoyed daily task and extra tasked when assigned. Least favorite was being laid off, but mortgage business is like that.
productive
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 9, 2014
Primary contact for customers and approved third parties; including investors and attorneys, trustees and court
Analysis credit reports, ordered appraisals, title, insurance and any other specifics on the particular loan before submitting to the investor for a decision.
Communicate Chase and investor-specific documentation requirements to the customer.
Research – more... and resolve issue customer loan issues to determine resolution needs.
Maintain close communication with internal partners including but not limited to Underwriting, Bankruptcy, Loss mitigation, Foreclosure, and Service Member Civil Relief Act ( SCRA) – less
Good workplace
Customer Advocate Resolution Expert (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good hours
Great hours and flexible work schedules. Benefits package was very good. Lots of valuable training available.
work culture is good
QA Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 8, 2014
work culture is good
management is good
co-workers are good
FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL COLLEAGUES AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Bank Teller (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 8, 2014
FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL COLLEAGUES AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Great place to use as a stepping stone to other opportunities
Business Banking Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: national bank, large reach of products and services, multiple locations
Cons: high stress sales job, compensation isn't directly related to ranking/performance
Chase is a great place to work to learn the basics of business banking. You learn essentials, how to position products as resources to your business owners, and the correct way to prospect for new clients.
Large beast -too large
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE-WHOLESALE (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Good Place to work but like any large bank with too many road blocks along the way.
Nice place to work and attain job mobility
Case Manager Supervisor (Current Employee), ChicagoSeptember 8, 2014
I was offered the ability to move up within the firm with hands on knowledege
Great Benefits
Senior Documentation Analyst (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: co-workers were amazing
Cons: old bulding
Wonderful people that I worked with. always was able to come in and do my job and to the best of my ability the people, management was always willing to jump in and help.
productive and fun workplace
IT Help Desk (Current Employee), houston, txSeptember 8, 2014
troubleshooting and resetting passwords as well as setting up networks, drives, etc..
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee), monroe,laSeptember 8, 2014
Was your typical workplace but good management teams.

I learned assignments of Mortgage are very detailed oriented and u have to be patient.

the hardest part about the job was getting someone to sign docs.
The Clayton Group
Senior Underwriter, Home Loans (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 8, 2014
I loved working for the clayton group just need steady hours
Benefits are Great! Great place to learn and build your resume.
Unit Manager III - AVP (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2014
always learning
fast paced
lots of community involvement and networking opportunitities
Great Bank with Great Benefits
Senior Underwriter - Loan Originations (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
I enjoyed building working relationships with my staff and co-workers

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more