JPMorgan Chase

• Salary/Benefits
Chase on daily basis
Loan Specialist II (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: layoffs
I loved working for Chase. I like the diversity and the everyday challenges that came along with the job
JPMC Paralegal - Banking Compliance
Certified Paralegal (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 16, 2015
A typical day includes reviewing, analyzing and amending contracts; meeting with Line of Business managers to confirm contract details and provide a summary of remediation.

Routinely work with DOJ Team and OCC CO Team on different tp collaborate on different contracts, issues, and status of completion and problem resolution.
Excellent worrk environment
Transaction Processing Supervisor (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaJanuary 16, 2015
Helps you adapt corporate culture and teaches you managing high volumes and achieve targets.
Teller, JP Morgan Chase, Park Forest (Former Employee), Olympia Fields, ILJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: good benefit and insurance plans
Even though Chase is a fast-pace goal oriented company, one can find it very rewarding to work there. The team I worked with in my last branch were simply amazing, helpful and fun to work with.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), SAN ANTONIO TEXASJanuary 15, 2015
Analyzes customer identification information for suspicious information and/or financial transaction data to detect, report, and prevent suspected money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
fun workplace, Lots of attitutes, Kids, troubled youth, great experiences
teacher- leader (Former Employee), Long Beach , CAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: work with a variety of kids and parents, fun activites and learn along with them.
Cons: no work while kids are on vacation.
Teach K-8th grade, homework help create academic enrichment lesson plans, organize sports and games, supervise children, and assist parent conferences and meetings, and variety of creative enrichment activities. Work directly with an assigned class of approximately 20-25 students, acting as a positive adult role model, coach, and mentor. Establish authority through leadership, communication, and most importantly patience.
Fast Pace
Financial Consultant/ Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Call Center environment inbound customer service for credit cards typical day would consist of 80-120 calls per day multi-task was a must documenting all accounts along with the ability to problem solve to determine which outcome would better fit our customer needs, conduct search when needed to inform customers of most current information per account, and operate windows system depending on each individual situation.
JPMC
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 15, 2015
Cons: lack of advancement
I have learned many valuable things in my current position and I work with a great team of people. I simply believe it is time to explore other career opportunities with different companies at this juncture.
JPMC
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 15, 2015
Cons: lack of advancement
Productive and fun workplace
Financial Analyst - Team Lead (Former Employee), Newark, DEJanuary 15, 2015
Great coworkers. Long days and weekends went overlooked often. Not very connected to actual business. Not rewarded for work
Productive and team building exercises
REO Eviction Control Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaJanuary 15, 2015
Cons: no bonus were given
Reviewing the Know Your Rights Letter (KYRL) and the Occupant Contact Information Sheet (OCIS) forms daily. Details in all eviction were very important. I had a good relationship with management and peers. To be able to make good sound decisions when reviewing eviction loans. Completing all assigned daily work.
Fast paced and aggressive
Personal Banker, Officer (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: compensation and strong work environment
Cons: was not supplied with my own work space
My work at Chase bank was very competitive. You required to constantly be selling and being proactive in trying to increase your sales numbers. Being on the phone, constantly talking to customers really helped in building my sales skills and was a very different experience than what I had been used to. The coaching and management was designed to help you do the best you can. All the tools are given to you and it up to you how to apply them.
Overall great experience
Document Preparation (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILJanuary 14, 2015
A typical day was an eight hour shift with a full day work to do. The experience was a great learning experience for a beginner with minimum experience.
Great opportunity to develop skills and experience
Business Management (Former Employee), TexasJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: skill development decent benefits
Cons: culture, sr management works in a vacuum and hard work is often thankless.
Difficult environment with a culture that is difficult to transverse. Extremely "blame" oriented.

However, you cannot ask for a better resume building opportunity and skill development. Hours are tough and work life balance can be a challenge but if you can handle the work and required dedication, there are opportunities.
Chase cares about its employees and customers
Relationship Banker; CPC Specialist; SB Specialist (Current Employee), CAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: strong emphasis on customer experience
Cons: sales pressure
Most days involve customer contact; either via phone or email or in the branch. I really enjoy helping customers achieve their goals - both financial and personal - so I feel comfortable in my position. Like any corporate structure that is heavy on management, there are times that you feel pressure and/or stress, but that comes with the territory.
Working at JP Morgan after coming from Bear Sterns has been a struggle
Mortgage Processing Specialist (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: security until next year
Cons: lay offs
Mortgage Banking was a dept that just started now closed the good thing about working n a large company is that you have benefits 401 k and insurance.
Loan Closing Specialist
Loan Closing Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 14, 2015
Duties included call center functions for Direct Auto Finance Loan Closing department, preparing documents for loan closing, reading legal disclosures, Way to Wow training, and testing procedures.
Business Banker Experienced and Poised
AVP, Business Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 14, 2015
Responsible for acquiring and maintaining profitable account relationships, while overseeing a portfolio of 100+ complex clients. Serve as primary contact with current and prospective customers, deepening existing client relationships while also developing new ones. Source new business opportunities, targeting small business loan volume (sales), deposits and cash management revenue with small businesses that are $500MM to $4MM revenue. Partner with business bankers and financial advisors and working as a team. Ensure all records/files are maintained within policy/guidelines.

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more