JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Escalations/Senior Client Specialist
Senior Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 9, 2014
My day usually consist of escalated inbound calls. Working across departments to obtain the quickest and most efficient resolution. Coaching our phone agents to provide a better customer experience. I work with a small team so we all have to be flexible in covering our duties when one team memeber is out. management communicates our guidelines clearly – more... and is open to all suggestions to better our team as a unit. The hardest part of the job is not being able to comply with everyone client's request. The most enjoyable part of the job would be defusing a difficult client with or without a positive resolution. – less
Fun and Good Place to work
Reconciliation Specialist (Former Employee), BangaloreApril 9, 2014
Pros: good work environment, process, managers
Fun and Good Place to work and managers are very friendly and honest
Excellent experience in my 4 years & 5 months period at JPMC
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 9, 2014
Nice Company to work for....
I joined JPMC the day when Lehman Brothers filed the bankruptcy i.e on 15th Sep-08

Very nice experience....I would love to work at JPMC again
Very good company to work for
RESPA Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 8, 2014
Processed loans by reviewing closing documents to ensure all documents are singed, dated and accurate prior to being funded. Condition was placed if documents were missing or not dated and signed.
I learned how the loan is processed prior to the loan being loaded to the system for Servicing.
Management was great. They made sure you had the training – more... you needed in order to perform your job accurately.
I got along well with my co-workers. I am a team player.
I didn't have a hard part of the job.
The most enjoyable part job was everything, interacting with my co-workers, learning something new, employee activities. – less
It has been a very educational and fullfilling experience for me. We all worked as a team. We made it a workplace that we enjoyed going to everyday.
Specialist - SPECIAL LOANS / BALLOONS (Current Employee), Florence,SCApril 8, 2014
Pros: benefits, cafeteria, ongoing training classes, tools to get our work done
Cons: non-flex hours for a while, needed more visits and roundtable discussions with the companies executive representatives.
This started as a Temp job, which turned into 30 years without any interruption in service. Since I was in various departments, I would go to work with eagerness to learn about mortgage servicing. I enjoyed my co-workers and we had fun, but we got the work done. I knew nothing about mortgages, until I started work in 1983 with Bankers Mortgage, later – more... to become Fleet Mortgage, Washington Mutual, and now JP Morgan Chase. I learned to adapt to change. The hardest part of this job is knowing that we are all leaving, due to the site closing, as I had envisioned myself retiring from there. I have enjoyed all that I have learned and also taught. The part I really found a passion for was when I worked in Loss Drafts. That was when I learned I could mix my compassion for people with my job. I worked with the victims of Hurricane Katrina and the Moore, Oklahoma tornadoes. Those were only two of many disasters of which I worked. My manager helped me develop my leadership skills and I found skills that I did not know I had. The Payoff Department is one I really liked also. It was in there, that I found a way out of my shyness. My manager was wonderful for helping me. It is hard to say anything negative about my job, as I have always wanted to keep learning and the more I learned, I wanted to learn more. This has been my life and my family for over 30 years. I am grateful for having the opportunity to work with such a great bunch of people and managers, who cared about making the company a place where, now I find hard to say Goodbye to them. – less
Good Work Culture but Very Low Salary
Credit Risk Analyst (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 8, 2014
I face challenges in my domain on a daily basis . This is the most enjoyable part of my job.

But they pay poorly. There is no incentive for hard work.
Production and Quality
Loan Analyst (Former Employee), Westmont, ILApril 8, 2014
Pros: close to home, good benefits, clean work environment
Cons: temporary work, limited training
Reviewed and analyzed financial documentation received from customers(i.e. paystubs, bank statements, tax returns,etc) Worked very close with other employees for questions and opinions. I enjoyed learning how to operate different systems within the department.
Great Starter Company
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Littleton, COApril 8, 2014
I started out here as a Personal Banker and have been attempting to advance into a career path which is more in line with my skills and interests, but have thus far not been able to advance due to changes within the company. It is a great company to work for in that every day is different, and there are an unlimited amount of resources to help customers – more... with various issues.

I love working with my co-workers, and have no complaints. Management in general is lacking backbone in several ways. With the changing regulatory environment, management is eager to shrug and look the other way instead of defending the company policies.

The hardest part of the job is balancing customer service with the ever-changing regulatory environment. Policies are becoming stricter within the banking industry, which makes it extremely difficult for bankers to get answer customer questions and explain why something is happens to them.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting recognition from management and from customers on a job well done. Making customers feel good is always great! – less
productive and very good place to work
Client Associate/Teller (Current Employee), Bronx, NYApril 8, 2014
Pros: nice environment
Cons: wrong people in management
JP Morgan Chase is a great company to work in, good benefits, great employees and very good opportunities.
Productive and work place
Clerical/Administration (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLApril 8, 2014
I started as a file clerk at a beginning level. I learn a lot from the beginning to the end. The work place was very peaceful, fun, full of joy and happiness. We was a team and played well as a team players when it was time to push the work out. I really enjoyed working there and working with the people even doe i was the youngest of them all. Productive
Fun job
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus OhApril 8, 2014
Pretty easy going job unless you have to save someone's life
call center environment incoming calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 8, 2014
A typical day at work is answering incoming calls and providing great customer service to my customers. I learned how to talk to customers and understand their own specific needs and provided appropriate solutions for there hardship and payment plans. The management was available for answering all of my questions and concerns.
Productive and friendly environment
Corporate Accounts Payable (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 8, 2014
Pros: sudexo and cafeteria
Managing escalation
Plan your day to day work and provide good services to your customer
Team work
Friendly environment
Work under pressure
Different types of events, fun with team and management festival.
Wonderful
Chase Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Cocoa, Fl. 32926April 8, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: management is salary, short breaks, sometimes no break no lunch, no coverage
Really good place to work. Not a lot of room for growth once you hit the management area. People don't leave the company very oftern.
Branch Manager
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Kitsap, WAApril 8, 2014
Deepening customer relationships and growing balances. Coaching employes.
No Competition from Competitors on Benefits
Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 7, 2014
While the work life balance was a little skewed, like most jobs in the mortgage industry; Chase is a work hard, play hard place. They expect you to bring your A-game every day, and in turn, you get all the frills and higher compensation than pretty much any competing employer.
Productive enviroment.
Rate Lock and UW Support Supervisor (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: working with a smart and dedicated staff.
Cons: some long hours in the private banking division.
REO Department. Manage a team of asset managers. I was asked to join several project teams to enhance and create process and procedures.

Private Banking Department - Underwriting Support and Rate Lock Manage a team of specialist to ensure documents were sent to customers in a timely manner per federal guidelines. During the time, I worked closely with – more... the Processing and Underwriting departments.

Overall, I enjoyed working with management in both areas. They did not micro manage. – less
Risk Analyst
Portfolio Risk Analyst (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 7, 2014
Conduct information gathering calls with merchants to obtain an overall understanding of the financial profile and to become familiar with shifts in the merchants credit file. Recommend final decision and approval terms based on matrix analysis.
Fast pace, fun work environment
Business/Commercial Teller (Current Employee), chicagoApril 7, 2014
Pros: up-beat environment, constant education
Cons: hours, pay, time off, higher management.
A typical day at work is starting off by making sure I am completely prepared to start the day, including mindset. Catering to all customers needs and trying to never say No. Also paying close attention to detail while working in a fast pace environment. Being able to multi task but always focusing on the task at hand with large amounts of cash and – more... still be able to provide a great customer experience.
At JP Morgan Chase I learned amazing customer service skills, how to handle others cash and mine as well. being able to pay close attention to detail with transactions and corporate standards.
Management was always fair. and always tried guiding me in the right direction. They also tried helping in advancing my career in whichever path I chose,
The hardest part of my job was knowing the hard work I was putting forth was not fully noticed, and the feeling of advancement never coming.
The most enjoyable part of my job was my customers. I enjoyed getting to know my customers in the short time they would come to me. Once the customer felt that I was genuinely interested in their best needs it made a complete difference in the actual "Customer experience." Being able to get along with management and co-workers as if they were family was truly an amazing experience and hope to carry on that type of environment wherever I go. – less
fun to work at.
Funder/Closer (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 7, 2014
Funding loans for JP Morgan Chase customers. The hardest part of the job is not making typing errors.

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more