JPMorgan Chase
5,868 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
AbInitio developer with Unix and sql skills
Ab Initio Metadata Developer (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJanuary 21, 2015
JPMC is in the process of building its centralized Metadata hub repository for all the 8 Line of Business. This Metadata repository provides 10000 users the ability to access the Metadata of all the JPMC physical and logical attributes. This centralized repository is considered as the worlds biggest Metadata repository with 10K user access.
DSP
Operations Senior Specialist Salability Review (Current Employee), Monroe, LAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: patients
Cons: salary
Daily activities was to make sure the patient receive all medication for the day and help assist them with any daily activities that interest them.
Learned job tasks
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJanuary 21, 2015
Ability to multi-task was major. I learned to be proactive, take initiative, meet challenges head on and plow through my day with confidence and minimal hiccups.
Good people, Great Company
Legal Specialist I & II (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: treated like famiy, healthcare, bonuses
This wonderful family type bank was great to work for.
Mainly cause they opened there doors to a confused pre adult.
Started off as a bank teller, this bank held my hand threw all the training, made sure I understood, wouldn't let any person fall behind.
Once I was actually on the banking floor, they too made sure I was always comfortable. It was like a whole new family.
Then my manger said I should try back office doing debt collection.
Scared, yet I got the job. Nothing could stop me. I loved the motivation this place gave.
Excellent job with great benefits
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJanuary 21, 2015
Excellent job with great benefits and work experience. It was a very friendly and open work atmosphere. The business side of things were very direct, structured, and professional.
Position at JPMorgan was very intense and manaagement had a open door policy that gave a lot of support.
Fixed Income Transaction Specialist (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: work environment was very supportive by management
Hard work usually is rewarded with bonus compensation. Managers allow freedom to work independently without looking over your shoulder.
Demanding company - On edge of technology
VP, Performance and Test Automation Architect (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: lots of exposure to new technologies
Cons: large company can be hard to navigate and get things done
You can do what ever you want at JPMC if you apply yourself. No shortage of opportunities with a globally diverse workforce and new technologies.
Call Center
Customer Service (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 20, 2015
I work in the call center speaking with customers processing Auto Loan applications.
productive experience
Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 20, 2015
At JP Morgan Chase I learned a lot about how to use Microsoft Excel and how to work well in a business setting.
Chase as a whole is a great place to work
Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee), Coppell, TexasJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: department in coppell is full of lies
The overall company is great! It was just the department I worked in, we have to remember the company isn't what make employees leave or cause high turnovers. It's the front line managers or the managers that needs training with people skills.

A typical day at work was the same, everyone had to get on the phones and you did not get the opportunity to speak with your assist clients, and complete the package.

The co-worker were wonderful people for the most part.

Most of the manager in my department didn't know their job so your job couldn't be done proficiently, however you got written you about not completing thing that the manager didn't complete after several email was sent to him/her.

The most enjoyable part about the job were the group decisions, Town Hall Meetings and projection meets.
Laid back work environment
Operations Specialist - Claims (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: laid back work environment
Cons: not easy to advance
Chase is a good company to work but it's difficult to move to an advanced position.
fun place
EBT Customer Sr (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2015
I did see a lot of things that need attention, more training has to be done there for the work to be done correctly, I would like to return and see what I can do to make it a better place.
Wonderful benefits, and wonderful place to work.
Customer Service Specialists (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: you are given two fifteen minute breaks, and an hour for lunch, you were given time to follow up.
Cons: for those that do not like being on the phone, you are on the phone 90 % of your day.
I was in call center so you spend all of your day on the phone. you start your day by logging into your computer and you are prepared to take your first call. I was speaking to people all over the country. I love my positions within Chase
Comfortable workplace
HL MB Senior Underwriter (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: employee moral
Cons: job security
Non hostile work environment with support staff and pleasant coworkers. Adequate training and assessments were given to prepare individuals for their job roles. Limited opportunities for advancement.
Productive Workplace
Application Developer Intern (Former Employee), ColumbusJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: challenging work good mentors for intern good work culture good pay
Got to work on new technologies like the Spring Framework
Performed JUnit Testing for many different Java Applications
Chase great to gain skills and move on from
Customer Advocacy Specialist (Current Employee), Elgin, ILJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great knowledge to be gained and placed on your resume
Cons: putting up with the garbage while you are learning.
This department in particular deal in escalations that have not been resolved by Chase's phones units. The cases are numerous, due to the OCC regulations all must be addressed, and the staffing not adequate to handle the case load. If you are looking to learn a lot and willing to sacrifice the income to do so, this is the job, and company for you. The management has some very excellent people who want to help grow you, however then are far out numbered by those who don't care and are not professional. The best part of the job is that if you look at it from a learning stand point, you can gain a ton of knowledge and know when to move on. The hardest part is dealing with some pretty ridiculous micromanaging, similar to those summer jobs of your youth.
Great Place To Work
Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: ability to make a lot of money
Cons: bank treats employees like a number.
Typical day would be to start out setting appointments with your bankers to generate business for that day. Meeting with clients from appointments you set in the past. Calling bank customers and having them come in to review finances.

Management for the most part lets you do your own thing as long as you are doing the proper activities to generate business.

The people you work with in the branch are all polite and friendly who all have the same goal of making money.

The company ( not managers ) keeps a tight leash on rules and compliance. Your constantly watched and monitered by back office, cameras, email check, and even your personal bank accounts are questioned at times.
Aggressive and successful business model
Managing Director, Private Banking (Former Employee), Genève, GEJanuary 19, 2015
A global financial powerhouse which took full advantage of the 2008 financial crisis to further position itself as the top bank for institutional, corporate and private clients.
Securtiy/Access Administrator (Former Employee), TaguigJanuary 19, 2015
- Performs account administrative functions to set up system and application accounts. Resolves escalation emails, attends meetings for project completion.
Great Company
Personal Banker (Current Employee), OhioJanuary 18, 2015
Great job security, compensation is OK, advancement is non-existent.

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more