JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
okay
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee), Monroe, LASeptember 16, 2014
job was okay people I worked with was nice to get along with, management was okay I was temp worker
Enjoyed the different opportunities and salay
Loss Mitigation Specialist II (Former Employee), Lewisville,txSeptember 15, 2014
Learned Different Job functions, great co-workers we were like family great team work. The hardest thing about the job was leaving (laid-off).Management was great.
JPMChase
Relief Team Manager (Former Employee), Lake MarySeptember 15, 2014
Great workplace, Easy advancement IF you are motivated and professional
Very busy place to work
Relationship Manager / Customer Assistance (Former Employee), Norfolk VirginiaSeptember 15, 2014
Conduct face to face meetings with customers in default or at high risk for delinquency to evaluate their financial ability, intent, willingness, reason/risk for default, and apply the appropriate retention or liquidation solutions.
*Meet with non-profit agencies, loan officers, bank personnel and other referring agencies to identify potential customers – more... in need of advisory services. Make outbound calls to potential customers who need advisory services
*Recommend and initiate loss mitigation workouts that are appropriate to the situation according to the Net Present Value (NPV) or Profit and Loss (P&L) results that are within internal guidelines and policies.
*Negotiate and formalize repayment arrangements with customers when appropriate. This includes verifying arrears, formulating terms of repayment.
*Negotiate with beneficiaries, attorney firms and other third parties that have an interest in subject properties via voluntary and involuntary liens, in order to arrive at solutions that represent the interests of JPMC and its investors.
*Ensure requirements are met for deed-in-lieu and short pay transactions; including ordering/reviewing title, reviewing trusted sales guarantees and encumbrance of record reports or other available information.
*Examine, review and re-negotiate real estate purchase offers including sales terms, concessions and timing issues.
*Review and audit estimated and final real estate property closing statements to ensure agreed upon sale terms are complied with.
*Make default servicing postponement decisions based on facts presented and the risks/rewards associated with accepting short payoff and deed in lieu transactions.
*Coordinate and facilitate loss mitigation efforts with associated departments, foreclosure counsel, investors, Agencies, master servicing, default and real estate vendors and mortgage insurance companies.
*Ensure the execution of modifications/repayment documents.
*Initiate and monitor research on accounts as required.
*Comply with standards associated with customer contact including (Fair Debt Collections Practices Act )FDCPA regulations.
*Participant in all HOPE NOW initiatives and work with Chase's Homeownership Preservation Office to assist impacted customers – less
Deliver projects on time, reward, recognize and develop employees, , develop fun work environment
Vice President (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: oportunities that were given to contribut to the uccess of the company
Cons: the 4% raises that we were limited to giving to hard working empoyees
First identify objectives for the business line, objectives for the tem and the company to be delivered short term and long term. Perform weekly one on ones with direct reports for evaluations. Keep open door policy for all staff. Ensure the staff objectives were measurable and their personal development for example up-training, cross training were – more... being met. The hardest part of the job was measuring the success of your team and having to distinguish who was more successful and reward that with compensation even though all deliverables and objectives were met as scheduled. The most enjoyable was seeing the promotion of my staff to higher positions and know that you contributed to their success – less
Fun
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Elgin, ILSeptember 15, 2014
It was great. Nice environment I loved the job. Loved the people everyone was positive and outgoing.
Great atmosphere, opportunities to grow
Loan Processor (Current Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaSeptember 14, 2014
Chase has a very collaborative environment where growth is encouraged. Suggestions and input from employees are valued, considered and sometimes used. Chase supplies all the necessary tools for its employees to perform their jobs and encourages suggestions with those as well.
Dont get stuck in a slow branch
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Suffolk County NYSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: stuck in slow branch
Don't get stuck in a branch with no traffic, you'll want to kill yourself.
Professional and friendly place to work with
ETL Developer (Former Employee), bangaloreSeptember 14, 2014
very good management team
very friendly customers and co workers
JPMorgan Chase
Senior Closer/ Funder (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 13, 2014
JPMorgan Chase gave me a chance to grow in different job functions throughout my 14 years there. I enjoyed working with the people there and definitely always kept busy.
Solid management
Program Manager - Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 13, 2014
Strong leadership and majority of people work well together towards common goal set forth by leaders
Productive, face paced call center
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 13, 2014
A typical work day for me at Chase is very face paced and productive. It starts with me immediately logging into my phone system to start answering calls. I access emails daily and throughout the day to stay in communication with peers and managers on vital information for my job duties. For immediate contact I also log into my communicator for important – more... information that needs to be relayed quickly. I have a very good relationship with all of the managers and supervisors and we have an open door policy, so any concerns can be addressed personally. My peers and I participate in pot lucks and daily contests to make our goals that we have to meet more exciting. I have grown to have a very great relationship with each and everyone of my peers and our work environment has a family feel. – less
Helping customers
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Lockport, ILSeptember 12, 2014
• Processed transactions in a timely manner
• Answered questions related to customer accounts
• Assisted customers with opening new accounts
fun
QA Engineer (Current Employee), CASeptember 12, 2014
learned a lot from this experience
manangement was excellent
everyday of my work day was enjoyable
Productive and fun work environment
Escrow Analysis Senior Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Florence, SCSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: business networks
Cons: it ended
I've had the opportunity to learn about different sides of the mortgage banking industry. Chase was a wonderful employer.
Review summary here
Business and Product Development Analyst (Current Employee), London, EnglandSeptember 12, 2014
Your review here
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Good company
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Akron, OHSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
Good for benefits, advancement and raises are questionable.
Fun
Teller / Customer Service (Former Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: local
Cons: small company
Learn what local banking is all about. Community banks have many things to offer to the small business.
Productive and Busy days
Teller (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: enjoying working with people
Cons: short staff
The most exciting part of my job is helping customers, I found great fulfillment in that.
Review
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), San Dieg, CASeptember 11, 2014
Chase was ok to work for. Made a lot of changes to when it was Wamu that I did not agree with.