JPMorgan Chase
4,685 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was a productive and fun place to work.
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), Elgin, ILJuly 10, 2014
Pros: good team chemistry
Cons: short breaks, and the salary
You work with a team of fraud analysts to deter commercial card fraud. The team that I worked with made things entertaining, and there was never a shortage of entertainment. My fraud manager was amazing as well.
Nice place to begin my career
Senior Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 10, 2014
I received adequate training in my job duties that provided the experience and knowledge I have today. I was lucky to have fantastic management that gave me the opportunities to succeed, not only in Chase but in outside agencies as well.
No comment at this time.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 10, 2014
Pros: big company, lots of positions to apply for if willing to relocate.
Cons: management
Worked as Ex. Admin. Assistant for first 2 years, then was transferred to lower mgr as a Loan Support staff.
Responsible for typing of Reg B and RESPA reports on a daily basis.
Wonderful place to work
Vice President, Pricing Direct (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 9, 2014
I would give highest rating. The only reason I am looking to move is to find out right opportunity that fits with my long term career goals.
Responsible for daily sales and operations of banking center.
Vice President / Branch Manager (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLJuly 9, 2014
 Accelerate branch deposit and investment balances - $24,304,000 in 2013.
 Responsible for increasing branch revenues - 38.26% increase in 2013, totaling $1,335,000.
 Oversee all branch activities and responsible for performance of both sales and operations, while offering world class customer service.
 Manage and communicate branch performance – more... with Management and staff, including; branch P&L, service scores, sales campaign results, sales production, and teller referrals.
 Staff management responsibilities for team of 14: accountable for hiring, training, and employee retention while ensuring the right mix of sales and service positions. Contributed to the Sarasota/Bradenton Market Expansion.
 Supervise, develop, and coach Personal, Relationship, and Private Client Bankers to acquire and deepen customer relationships through sales, marketing, promotion, and referral of products.
 Chase Private Client Manager responsible for cultivating and managing high net worth client relationships through banking and investment vehicles.
 Series 6, Series 63, Florida Life Insurance.
 Performance Level 1 2013. Performance Level 2 2011. Performance Level 2 2010.
 Customer Service awards: 2013 Silver Medal, 2012 Gold Medal. – less
Great benefits
Sales and Service Associate (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZJuly 9, 2014
I was with this company for ten years. They offer a great 401-K and retirement plans. Employees received the premier accounts when they bank with this company.
Summary
Senior Team Lead/Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 9, 2014
The Management and the co-workers are optimistic and helpful
Productive and fun workplace.
Specialist 1 (Current Employee), Columbus ohioJuly 9, 2014
Typical day at work Verifying checks.
assisting customers and bankers with verifying checks..
to get a paying or return decision prior to 7:45pm ET
productive, pay close attention to detail
Mortgage Broker Quality Control Specialist I (Current Employee), Indianapolis, IN 46204July 9, 2014
Pros: the benefits are great
Cons: parking is not so much fun
You never know what you will be reviewing when you come in. There is always something new to be reviewed that will take presidence during the course of a day. It keeps you on your toes and it never gets boring.
Great Company to work for
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 9, 2014
Pros: healthcare and benefits
Cons: branch employee turnover
Chase offers great benefits and opportunity for advancement.
Satisfactory Opportunities
Incident Manager (Current Employee), Addison, TXJuly 9, 2014
Cons: benefits
There was a safe and stable work environment with thoughtful employees and available managers ready to assist you with their needs.
a lot of leg room
Remittance Specialist (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 9, 2014
Pros: flexible vacation schedule
Cons: there are none
a typical day at work: start time is at 6:30am, we work up different business accounts, according to their deadlines,
what have I learned: always pay attention to the end of day sheet for the next day, because there may be some changes to the accounts.
my co-workers: you have to take them with a grain of salt.
the hardest part of the job: is trying – more... to meet the deadline for the many different companies, and still help some one else get all of their work done.
the most enjoyable part of the job: is when it's time to go home. – less
Busy and Fast Paced Environment
Customer Research Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioJuly 9, 2014
This job requires you to have great decisions making skills. Learn how to provide customers with one and done service.
This company is the one that I always love to work with.
Business Objects Consultant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 8, 2014
I had a good time with the company project team. All team members including my Lead and managers were supportive and motivating. I had a good experience learning new things that come up everyday in my work.
it wasn't pleasant place to work.
Documentation Analyst/Advisor (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 8, 2014
The company is good place to work however the management wasn't t pleasant to work with in a particular location.
Friendly co workers & friendly environment
Loss Mitigation Specialist III / Team Lead (Former Employee), Lewisville,TxJuly 8, 2014
My typical day at work was helping customers keep their homes,avoid foreclosure.
My 12 years there I learned alot.
My coworkers were like my family.
There were no hard parts of my job, I really enjoyed my job.
The most enjoyable part of my job was when i was able to help customers keep their home.
Large financial institution located in Chicago, IL
Credit Assistant, Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 8, 2014
Worked as a large corporate team member for over 25 years. See resume for further job responsibilities..
A great job for someone not looking to advance.
Relationship Banker, Small Business Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 8, 2014
Pros: high potential for income, friendly staff, lots of vacation time (3 weeks starting)
Cons: no room for advancement, unqualified upper management, a lot of micro management
A typical day will consist of helping walk in customers with everyday transactions. This can include anything from printing a new debit card to helping with estate planning. The partners that you work with are going to be very knowledgeable and can greatly assist in increasing you earning potential. For the most part, the management will also help grow – more... your abilities and provide valuable coaching to help achieve your goals. The upper management will not be helpful and in most cases will make it harder for you to achieve your goals. The atmosphere in every branch is different but most will have a close group of co-workers that make your work life more enjoyable. – less
Good company to start your career
(KYC) Business Banking Due Diligence Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 8, 2014
Pros: good benfits (401k, healthcare, ect)
Cons: n/a
Chase Bank is a great company to start a banking career. However, if compensation is important, then learn what you can from the company to build career experience. Chase offers great retirement programs as well as decent heath care benefits. Over all Chase is a good company to work for.
Very diverse working environment
KYC Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 8, 2014
Pros: healthcare and mra account helps with medical expenses
Cons: low salaries compared to other financial institutions
I have enjoyed working for Chase for 14 years. However, I feel that salaries should be more competitive when compared to other financial institutions. Overall, it has been fine working for Chase. However, I would be extremely proud if my salary matched the amount of time and effort I put into doing what I do.

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more