JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great place
Document Review Specialist (Current Employee), Westerville, OHDecember 14, 2014
Pros: Healthcare
Chase is a great place to start your career. Their benefits are great and I have met wonderful people throughout the years. I have learned so much and I'm very grateful to be part of Chase. I had the opportunity to go to different departments and learn the business of credit cards and also mortgage.
Over worked, under paid, under appreciated
Assistant Branch Manager AVP (Former Employee), Westchester NYDecember 13, 2014
The business cares about the business not the employees
very stressfull place to work
I would not recommend working there
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaDecember 12, 2014
Excellent Management, lot of opportunities to grow. Very organized with lot of opportunities to learn. Funds certifications and other tests.
Overall a great company to work for.
Relationship Banker (Current Employee), ColumbusDecember 12, 2014
Pros: great commission structure
Cons: if you work hard, not much negative to say
Good place to work. Really enjoyed the co workers, management was very good to work with.
Lucrative company, fast paced environment
Financial Service Advisor/ Chargeback Advisor (Former Employee), Westerville, OHDecember 11, 2014
Pros: great facility, relaxation/rec room for employees
Cons: long hours
Used data base to report and record clientele's account activities; offered promotions, sales, [products, advice to clientele while generating revenue for banking institution.
Chase
Underwriter II (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 11, 2014
Pros: free holiday lunches
Cons: healthcare, training
Prior to the new management it was a great place to work. I was with the company for 15 years and was able to learn about and work for several different departments.
Changing daily
RECONCILIATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Columbus OhioDecember 11, 2014
Pros: changes daily on report issues
I worked on a few reports daily. My main report was the open items report. Fixing the issues on the report helped save the company money.
Terrible Management
Bankruptcy Operations Specialist (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 11, 2014
Cons: monitored everything, even when you had to go to the bathroom- they'd ask "where did you go?"
I've worked in many mortgage related jobs, but never one that was so hostile to their staff. Micro manage was so ridiculous in this company - not to mention favortism. Leads were sleeping with their staff - so obvious. Leads and management were so arrogant, it was disgusting. I laugh now learning of some of these peoples whereabouts as that site closed.
poor
Personal Banker (Former Employee), League City, TXDecember 11, 2014
poor management
this is a very micromanagement position, no matter how good you are its never enough for them
coaching and building moral
Vice President-Branch Manager (Current Employee), Antioch, ILDecember 10, 2014
Pros: love my team, i have a great team and enjoy working with them
Cons: work life balance.
A typical day at work is coming in having a branch huddle with employees that open, talk about successes and overall customer experience and what have we done to take it to the next level. Then I sit down with my bankers and go over the plan for the day and what we need to do as a team to deepen our relationship with our clients and what is missing – more... in our conversation, so we role play a few examples and then I sit and observe while they are assisting customers. As they meet with customer, I go in and introduce myself to the customer to reinforce what the banker is saying and overall making my banker look very good, and on top of a pedal stoll.
The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to our everday clients, we are a fun team and we get along and feed success off eachother. We are a great motivation for other branches and we have had many comments on how we are so different then the other branches..
The hardest part of the job overall is my work life balance. I work as many as 60 to 65 hours a week i usually open and close Mon-Saturday. I have a very limited staff, which then I need to fill in the gaps, I am a teller, banker, business banker and a manager all day. It is hard missing out on my family events because I cannot get a day off during the week and I also miss alot of doctors appointments. – less
Professional Experience
Relationship Banker/Small Business Specialist (Current Employee), Riverside, CTDecember 10, 2014
Consumer banking is a great atmosphere to work in. Employees and management are very down to earth
Private Client Direct and Private Client Wealth Management
Commercial Client Service Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 10, 2014
Pros: work normal hours, no weekend
Cons: monthly goals
Very fast pace, interact with client, solving problem with client regard their accounts, reach out to client with assist of new & update account promotion help increase sell of banking product. I worked for two Vice President Officer assistance. Use time management at all time. The hardest part of the job was leaving my work at work. You feel like your – more... client are your friend, were I feel good about what I do. – less
Great Benefits for those who can last
Fraud Prevention Specialist (Former Employee), Elgin, ILDecember 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: unreachable quotas and no rasies
I previously worked as a Fraud Prevention Specialist and the quotas were almost impossible to reach. They do have wonderful benefits but the compensation is rather low for the type of environment that individuals face on a daily basis. There is no room for advancement unless the quotas are met, which can actually become a problem for raises and job – more... enjoyment as well. Overall if you can perform the job and deal with all various systems you will more than likely enjoy the job as they are not a bad company to work for in general. – less
Micromanagers
Banker (Former Employee), Pavonia, NewportDecember 9, 2014
Cons: really bad managers
Branch Managers are incompetent when it comes to employee morale or employee engagement and very condescending in their behavior towards employees.
Great Place to Learn
Compliance Analyst (contract) (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 9, 2014
Cons: as a contract employee you are not considered to be part of the company
• supportive management, transparency, great training programs, terrific learning environment, prompt feedback, wonderful coworkers
no comment
DISPUTE BY PHONE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Westerville, OHDecember 9, 2014
Not much to say but the job was not as described to me i n the interview.
Micro Mangement
Loan Account Analysis (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 9, 2014
Stats driven workplace with pretty good compensation. Long and boring workdays that leave you wanting more at the end. Nice peers though
Productive and fun workplace
Executive Office Customer Care Research Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 9, 2014
Great place to work. I enjoy my team because of great teamwork.
Fun
Telephone Banker (Former Employee), Arlington, TXDecember 9, 2014
Company is open and accessible. People are generally all friendly and communicate well. Room to grow and learn inside after hire. Promotions are available with time. Great benefits and retirement plans. They really care and want people to be happy and taken care of.
Not a permanent place
Customer Support Collections Specialist (Current Employee), san antonioDecember 9, 2014
Pros: full time work pay, benefits
Cons: management, job advancement
Management is good at times, others it's a joke. If you have a degree, go elsewhere, they don't care about your degree, you will be with the same people who are fresh out of high school.

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more