JPMorgan Chase

8.1K reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Hard Core trainig to do job (on top of the world)
Customer Service Financial Advisor (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Surrey, bcMarch 29, 2013
Attending at least 150 calls per day.

learned how to communicate with members and cross sell.
Complete sales target assigned by management and always got recognition from management.

Compete with co workers and finished sales targets for the team with the help of coworkers.

No Life balance /Work.

Set own goals most of the time and be your own manager to finish task and sales task.
Pros
free lunches, treats, high inesentives.
Cons
no sick days
Call Center
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCMarch 11, 2013
I processed payroll and provided confidential administrative support to the Call Center Directer and Management Team. My position was eliminated when our entire department was relocated to Salt Lake City, Utah. At that time, I was moved into a call center roll servicing credit card customers for JPMorgan Chase. I became a top seller in a very short time. The most enjoyable part of this job was working together as a team to achieve whatever challenges that were presented to us on any given day as it related to performance and sales.
Pros
bonus money for upselling financial products
Cons
tied to your desk, no flexibility to move around.
Fun Place to work
Bilingual French Help Desk Technician II (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 22, 2013
Chase is definitely a great place to work. Managers are friendly and always ready to help the new hired. Inside the building it's about the merchants who represent our pride. they are the reason of our existence as a business. We come every day having them in our mind, thinking how we can help them the best way we can possibly think of. The hardest part is to understand quickly the issues at hand and bring a solution on the spot. Ironically, it is the most enjoyable part of the job as well being able to provide a solution to the problem, a response to the question and everybody is happy.
flexible hours but sad environment
Customer correspondence dispute agent (Current Employee) –  ottawa, ONJanuary 6, 2013
I usually enjoy my job when I'm into a friendly environment but this one is not the case since the environment is far from been friendly.
My main focus right now is to finance my education and this job as given me flexible hours in order to finish up with my education.
productive, constant updates in learning techniques
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCNovember 1, 2012
Our supervisor always kept us updated on new updates.
My co-workers made it enjoyable to come to work
Pros
company always had goals with rewards when met
Cons
more supervisors
fanacial support
Financial Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCAugust 8, 2012
Busy environment with lots of responsibility. It was a call center, fairly busy.
Pros
close travel
Cons
too much emphasis put on upselling products
Great place to work for
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TorontoJuly 4, 2012
Most enjoyable part of this job was the opportunity learn various different partner relationship management
Great Place to work for personal and professional development
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCMarch 19, 2012
Company is great to recognize individuality. They Care about their staff and customers.
Pros
culturally fun place to work
Cons
salary
Fun workplace with great co-workers (Paymentech)
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2011
The help desk for Chase Paymentech is a fun, happy environment where you feel like you're making a difference, and advancement is common and encouraged.
Pros
free soda, customer service week
Cons
benefits, necessary to work some holidays
Environnement de travail stressant
Agente financière aux services à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONNovember 10, 2015
C'est un environnement de travail stressant ou chaque appel est chronométré et si on essaye d'aider le client du mieux que l'on peut et que cette appel dure trop longtemps cela affecte notre rendement, voire jusqu'à avoir des répercussion négatives sur le long terme sur une quelque augmentation salarial à la fin de l'année. L'entreprise devrait plus être à l'écoute des clients et employés. Quant au management nous étions géré par une personne qui n'avait aucune compétence en management d'ailleurs elle fût rétrograder à un poste de unit spécialiste quelques temps après mon départ de la compagnie. L'aspect le plus difficile de mon poste c'était le de boucler la fin du mois avec le peu d'agent sur le plancher. L"apect le plus agréable c'était les collègues de travail.
Pros
disposer de temps de priere payé
Cons
environnement stressant, pas de possibilité de carrières
JPMC Traite très bien ses employés
Représentant, Développement des Affaires - Banques (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 16, 2015
JPMC Traite très bien ses employés. Les conditions de travail sont bonnes. Le salaire est bon. Tout est mis en oeuvre pour que l'on puisse performer. Si vous êtes une personne compétitive, vous vous y sentirez bien.
Pros
Conditions de travail + salaire + avantages sociaux
GLOBALEMENT PASSABLE
Bilingual Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2015
GLOBALEMENT PASSABLE

BINNE ENTREPRISE POUR SE FORMER ET PARTIR
Pros
ambiance
Cons
salaire
confidentiel
Gestionnaire de comptes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 13, 2013
confidentiel

Développement des affaires et maintient (des clients et des partenaires d'affaires)