JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Dispatch Dept.
Dispatch Dept./ ATM Prep. (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
Receiving Master Bag from different Branches, ensure all incoming transit and ATM bags are properly sealed and signed by the designated officers before scanning. Sorting envelops and distribute to different departments for processing. Prepare checks, cash in and cash out tickets. Collect processed checks from various departments for scanning.
Fun place to work
Senior Technology Lead (Consultant) (Current Employee), New york NYNovember 19, 2014
Learned on new technologies, Work, life balance was pretty good
Fun Place to work
SR OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), New Hyde Park, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Typical day was answering calls from clients regarding their accounts. Meeting with upper management regarding the imagery techniques and forecasting, Co workers were fun and we became a family.
Fine as a start
Rotational Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 19, 2014
This is a good place to work and learn starting off my professional development; however, you definitely have to know the right people to truly get to where you want to go. On that note, it is really easy to network to the necessary level if you take the time.
JP Morgan Chase
Senior Administrator Specialist (Former Employee), brooklynNovember 19, 2014
Working at JP Morgan chase was a very interesting experience. Its a good company, but not a great company. It's good to start your career, but when you have the chance to move on to a great company. Do it. Some departments are ok, and some can be like high school.
Good place to work at
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits and vacation
A good place to work, but no room for opportunities. Very flexible work hours which is a big plus for me.
Leadership through empowerment
Business Operations Manager (Current Employee), Frederick, MDNovember 18, 2014
As with most organizations of this size, the operational units fail to communicate effectively and often do not adjust with the agility that one would hope. The training and empowerment to offer a culture wherein a self motivated individual can create a career with significant growth. Because the accountability is on the employee to self develop, those – more... without that mindset can struggle. It is a fantastic place to work and develop. The expectations are high, but the result is a tremendous jumpstart in skill and experience. This culture can create higher than usual performance variability at various hierarchy levels, pushing workload to the more skilled contributors. The most challenging part of working in this environment is resource and technology. Due to scale the organization is slower obtain necessary human and technology resources.

The company develops competent leaders who often can take higher level roles in other companies with ease. – less
Competitive and Energetic working environment
Personal Banker / Small Business Specialist (Former Employee), McKinney TXNovember 18, 2014
Typical day included meeting as many customers as possible to uncover business potential and opportunities. If customers were not in the branch, setting appointments over the phone was required.
Loan Service Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 18, 2014
Nice place to work. Not much in salary but lots of prestige. Lots of opportunity to move around in the company.
JPMorgan Chase is an AMAZING employer
Underwriter QC Specialist III / QC Analyst (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXNovember 18, 2014
I loved working for Chase. It was the best employer I had ever worked for. They really cared about their employees and their customers. Chase goes above and beyond to meet their customers needs and provides a flexible work schedule for their employees. I truly miss the company and hope my next employer will be just as enjoyable for me.
It was decnet
Teller (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
It is a really good job for college students that just want cash in their pocket.
Worked as a consultant thru Robert Half
Financial Analyst-Corporate Financial Reporting (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJNovember 18, 2014
The CFR Group was a very welcoming and helpful. As a consultant I found the position to be rewarding.
N/A
Lead Teller Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Pelham Manor, NYNovember 17, 2014
The overall company is ok, but it's really all about who you know to move up in the company. My position requires sooo much work with Teller pay. Assistant Manager duties but severely underpaid. But the other employees are fun to work. But in my experience, it's a very stagnant job.
Chase
Teller (Current Employee), Merrillville, INNovember 17, 2014
For the most part, there is job security. There is plenty to learn.
Role
Relationship Banker/Small Business Specialist (Current Employee), Garden City, NYNovember 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, great benefits. great corporate culture
Cons: sales goals can be demanding
Demanding job with great benefits. You learn people skills, as well as a great understand of the banking system. Managers help you get acclimate and train you along the way. Sales can be the most rewarding as well as the most demanding part of the job.
Learning Important Skills and time management
Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLNovember 17, 2014
Found that I learned even more about the mortgage Business and customer service.
Great officers to work with and other AA's
Secretary to Senior Vice President (Former Employee), One Chase Manhattan Plaza, NYNovember 17, 2014
Pros: everyone was always on the go! great restaurants in the area
Cons: there weren't any cons about this job
I worked primarily in the Investment area. It was very interesting. Something different. Something that I learned about while I worked for JPMorgan Chase. The area where I worked (Wall St Area) was always bustling with business. I enjoyed working for them.
good to learn sth
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYNovember 17, 2014
Pros: good benefit, long vacation
Cons: you need to work on weekend
good benefit from this company.
you can learn a lot sales skill from the training.
It was a productive and fun place until JP merged with Bank One.
Small Business Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 16, 2014
Pros: the huge portfolio provided new opportunities and enhanced income.
Cons: some of the rules that changed with the merger affected my clients and made the job challenging.
The first year I was responsible for business development of 'New Builds' which was fun. After the merger I managed the Business portfolio of three branches in the Medical Center (about $100 million).
Qualtiy Assurance
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 16, 2014
Pros: good benefits worked from home
Cons: no cons
UAT testing
Monitoring calls from call center
Making financial adjustments to customers accounts
Answering inbound calls when needed

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more