JPMorgan Chase
5,192 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good environment but often short-staffed
Licensed Relationship Banker (Former Employee), Houston, TX-77059September 18, 2014
Pros: health care
Cons: poor managemnt
Direct managers often do not care about employee welfare. The hardest parts are the long hours & having to work on Saturdays. The most enjoyable was educating customers & learning new skills, especially about investments.
big challenge about new production
Prepper (Former Employee), fort worth texasSeptember 18, 2014
*learn alot about prepper and remittance processing
*enjoy the production daily
*fastpaced I loved that job
Productive and fun place to work
Licensed Banker/ Small Business Specialist (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Set daily goals and meet/profile customers and provide solutions/products to meet customer financial needs
Stressful and no job security
Branch Manager (Current Employee), NYSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: salary, incentives
Cons: no work/life balance, constant change in culture
JP Morgan Chase has changed their focus too many times. The culture used to be centered around having the right people in the branches to provide an overall great customer and employee experience. However, the culture has changed towards the tellers and bankers having total control and the management team working for them. This change in culture has – more... created multiple problems for the organization and many leaders have actively sought new opportunities outside the bank. – less
A diverse environment that gave me the opportunity to gerow and learn.
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee), San Diego CASeptember 17, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my various positions was interaction with the people. I was fortunate to work with some of the best teams possible.
Opportunity to advance
LOAN OFFICER (Former Employee), Broomfield, COSeptember 17, 2014
I was able to move around in the company. Opportunities exist for employees to try new roles and move up in just a few years.
Can be repetitive and hard to move around
Foreign Exchange Client Service Professional (Former Employee), Newark, DESeptember 17, 2014
It is easy to be fooled by the name of the company, but if you are doing anything other than working in the front office, then you will be unappreciated and make little money.
Fun job
Transmission Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FloridaSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: good teamwork
Cons: outsourcing
Information Specialist Job Duties:

Identifies client requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
Collects data by identifying sources of information; designing survey and collection methods.
Organizes information by studying, analyzing, interpreting, – more... and classifying data.
Resolves retrieval problems by altering design to meet requirements.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
Maintains historical records by documenting system changes and revisions.
Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Establishes and revises database by conferring with analysts and programmers to code and retrieve data.
Maintains database by entering data.

Skills/Qualifications: Technical Understanding, Process Improvement, Data Processing, Reporting Research Results, Networking Knowledge, Presenting Technical Information, Written Communication, Operating Systems, Reporting Skills, Client Relationships, Documentation Skills – less
productive
Teller/Sales Service Specialist/Personal Banker (Current Employee), Metairie, LASeptember 17, 2014
The job consisted mainly on sales and you had to have knowledge about the different products that the company had to offer. You are mainly on your feet during your shift.
Very fast paced environment with personable coworkers
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee), ChicagoSeptember 17, 2014
Worked in a fast paced team environment, while prioritizing projects/searches with cold calling, sourcing and recruiting candidates for various client facing positions. I have learned the entire recruiting cycle, the pitfalls and compliance/regulatory requirements firm wide.

The compliance and regulatory were the most challenging pieces.
PRODUCTIVE
AML Sr. Compliance Officer (Former Employee), san antonio, texasSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: cafeteria
Very productive, co-workers are supportive, little to no super vision and loved the intense research.
Sr Linix ADmin
BigData System Admin (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 17, 2014
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Productive and fun place to work
Jr. Market Analyst in Corporate Finance (Former Employee), MumbaiSeptember 17, 2014
Very good working atmosphere with lot of support from senior staff. Good initial working experience and good knowledge acquired on Investment Banking market.
Chase
Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee), Oakland, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: they paid me ok, some nice coworkers
Cons: a lot of politics and people who did not do any work and got away with it
Its OK...they worked me so many hours sometimes and sent me out of town to work, I don't like that.
woking at JPMorgan Chase
Assistant Branch Manager/Lead Teller Operation (Current Employee), Bronx, NYSeptember 16, 2014
A typical day would start about 8am getting the staff ready for the day with morning huddle, etc. handle customer situation in a professional manner from start to finish, lunch schedule running smoothly, managing teller throughout the day, Telephone concerns.
Customer issues are very important even from the littlest situations.
Our peer are very important – more... and respect should always be given.
Working with people in helping there need is very rewarding. – less
Large, organized, and successful corporation
Teller (Current Employee), Brookfield, WISeptember 16, 2014
Pros: good benefits
As a teller I work with people and help customers with their banking needs on a daily basis. As I still work here providing much more information on the social dynamics is inappropriate. My coworkers are wonderful people and I am searching for a different position solely for a better opportunity and a chance to utilize the skills I have from my degree – more... and personal experiences. – less
Typical
Underwriter (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: management
Typical management. You have the good and the bad.

Employees are nice.
Productive and team work environment. Lots of global business travels
QA Analyst/Trainer (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Team work par excellence. Enjoyed training in various overseas countries.
Very process oriented
Database Management Analyst (Former Employee), HyderabadSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: best place work
Cons: less learning scope
Very nice work culture with good management. less learning scope
a productive and fun place to work
Sr. Remittance Processor (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: benefits were exceptional
Cons: deadlines involved in getting the work done
I enjoy working for this company. If I could return to work for them I would. Working in the banking industry has many rewards. I learned about the stock market.

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more