JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in Canada

very stressful work enviroment
Escalations Manager (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXApril 7, 2015
typical day at work alot of irriate customers, learned how to overcome when uppermanagement didnt want to assist, alot of negative enegry within coworkers. Hardest part of the job was being cussed at and talked to anyway the customers wanted and the most enjoyable part of the job was when you at least had a couple of people that were satisifed that you could help out of many that weren't irriate and would listen.
fun workplace
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 23, 2015
I enjoyed working there. I was working in there call centre, servicing merchants on the help desk. Lots of on the job training was provided and there was lots of help and easy to get by. Awesome coworkers as well and a great working environment.
Productive and The work life balance is the best.
Technical Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 26, 2015
Assigned as Technical Operations Analyst. JP Morgan & Chase gave me a chance to learn new things specially on the tools they use and how to monitor the jobs for their servers. It's a happy place to work since most because the team is getting along very well. Hardest part is during deployment schedule we try not have severity 1 issues as much as possible sometimes we don't eat on the right time we prefer to eat after the deployment. The most enjoyable part is the work schedule working 3x or 4x a week is very very nice!
Pros
learn new things
Cons
long hours but if fine.
Nice place to work career advancement limited
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONDecember 10, 2014
Over satisfied with J.PMorgan Chase just presuing more options as career advancement/security is limited. Management and people are great but HR lacks.
Chase Paymentech is AMAZING
GIFT CARD PRODUCTION SPECIALIST II (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 25, 2014
- It's my family away from home, everyone is super friendly.
- Great team dynamics, everyone is very supportive and helpful.
- Management is down to earth and supportive
Pros
team dynamics is amazing! friendly and cheerful enviroment, great work life balance
Cons
needs more technical/software development feels like are a decade behind.
Fun workplace with great co-workers (Paymentech)
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2011
The help desk for Chase Paymentech is a fun, happy environment where you feel like you're making a difference, and advancement is common and encouraged.
Pros
free soda, customer service week
Cons
benefits, necessary to work some holidays
Excellent company to work for.
Client Correspondence Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Surrey BCSeptember 13, 2014
A typical day at work - Responded to consumer calls in queue and provided excellent customer service by resolving issues in a timely manner. Coached New Hire customers service agents after their initial four week in-class training.

I learned to resolve customer issues in one call, in most situations. How to listen with empathy to card member’s reasons for past due status.

Management was very helpful in employees reaching their goals and full potential on the job.

My co-workers were a great team to work with. It was very difficult having to say goodbye when the center relocated to Ontario.

The hardest part of the job was having to say no to the customers when their request was not allowedbecause of company policy.

The most enjoyabel part of the job was each time I was invited to invited to quarterly Site Lead Luncheons.
Pros
site lead lunches, being able to volunteer in community activities
Cons
having to work weekends, starting times
A very nice place wherein management is firm, fair and just.
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCJune 26, 2014
Answered in bound calls from credit card users and addressed their concerns in a timely manners while adhering to the time limitation, while up-selling other services according to their needs. As in any situation to be always thinking on your toes all the time while maintaining courteous service. Management focuses on the bottom line and addressing employee concerns in terms of job enhancements and work balance. Co-workers are very professional and are always there to lend a helping hand. The creativity of management of how to motivate its employee to do their best in the job while enjoying it.
Pros
incentives not only materially but some intrinsic such as acknowledgements.
Cons
fast pace, but this makes you alert
great place to work
Senior Team Manager (Current Employee) –  ottawaMarch 31, 2015
Great place to work. Good people, Lots of room for advancement. Extremely focus on employee satisfaction and career development
Pros
suportive of internal movement
Cons
oportunitys dwindle as you move up
benificial and fast paste work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ottawaMarch 17, 2015
Working at Jp morgan chase was a great experience. I was able to inquire new administrative skills. It was a very professional management team. The hardest part of the job, it was a limited work environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to collecting from customer.
Call Center
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCMarch 11, 2013
I processed payroll and provided confidential administrative support to the Call Center Directer and Management Team. My position was eliminated when our entire department was relocated to Salt Lake City, Utah. At that time, I was moved into a call center roll servicing credit card customers for JPMorgan Chase. I became a top seller in a very short time. The most enjoyable part of this job was working together as a team to achieve whatever challenges that were presented to us on any given day as it related to performance and sales.
Pros
bonus money for upselling financial products
Cons
tied to your desk, no flexibility to move around.
productive work
Portfolio Risk Review help (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMarch 21, 2015
It is a fast paced and stressful call center environment. We are always busy but management and co-workers are supportive and helpful. Although it is a stressful environment, there are plenty of practices put in play to relieve the stress.
A NICE PLACE TO WORK FOR
Administrative Duties (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONOctober 31, 2012
People are quite friendly and less politics.
Fantastic place to work for.
Wish there is more career mobility in a particular line in Canada
Pros
free tea and coffee :)
Cons
takes time to get permanent
Good Job Learn A Few Thing
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  ottawaMarch 14, 2015
You come . You Log with your phone
I learn about Lending and credit card services
You learn about the policies
The co-workers are pretty good
Dealing with customers and clers
Pros
training free lunch flexibilatity
Cons
long hours/work on week-end
Good Company
Risk Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2015
Good company to work for and a good learning experience. Pays standard industry average, long hours but rewarding number of vacation days.
Business Control Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONDecember 5, 2014
J. P. Morgan is a good overall job. Company provides good location and benefits. One would be able to advance in this company
in-bound call centre
Financial Advisor & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCJanuary 12, 2014
Fast-paced work environment with competitive salary and potential to earn commission based on performance.
Hard Core trainig to do job (on top of the world)
Customer Service Financial Advisor (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Surrey, bcMarch 29, 2013
Attending at least 150 calls per day.

learned how to communicate with members and cross sell.
Complete sales target assigned by management and always got recognition from management.

Compete with co workers and finished sales targets for the team with the help of coworkers.

No Life balance /Work.

Set own goals most of the time and be your own manager to finish task and sales task.
Pros
free lunches, treats, high inesentives.
Cons
no sick days
great
Call Center/Offline Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCJuly 1, 2015
everyone was great learned a lot great place to work. all the associates and workers were great. loved working in a call center with sears
Pros
nice
Cons
healthcare
JPMC was a good and fun place to work
Admin Assistant/Mail (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCJanuary 14, 2013
I enjoyed working at JPMC. i liked my job because of the variety of jobs i had to do. I enjoyed working with my co workers, they were always helpful and fun. I was always willing to help others. I really learned a lot.
Pros
management showed appreciation for the work we did, we had lunches and and different events to show their appreciation
Cons
work load was sometimes a little overwhelming.