JPMorgan Chase
6,461 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Healthy and enthusiastic team where manager facilitates opportunities for our growth
Associate (Former Employee), QA AnalystJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: flexibility, benefits
This job gave huge exposure and was the most great experience I had to with within and outside the team.
Excellent company to work for.
Segment Manager (Current Employee), VancouverNovember 7, 2013
Excellent company to work for. Plenty of career opportunities around the world.
great communication
Credit Card Transactions (Former Employee), Surrey, BCNovember 7, 2013
We were advised in November that they were closing the call centre in March. They helped with job fairs, severance, benefits opportunities, time off for interviews, and were great to help us all get new jobs and upgrade our skills.
Poor work experience. Unproductive and unprofessional team.
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 8, 2013
Pros: good benefits coverage and annual leave. also free parking.
Cons: everything else. it was pretty bad.
I was fortunate to have worked with a handful of highly skilled and professional people while I was at Chase, but would not use these qualities to describe the company as a whole.

In brief, it was disorganized and had too many unqualified people in management and decision making positions. The team I worked with specifically was quite inexperienced and unproductive. There was preferential treatment, promotion without merit, little to no accountability, issues with honesty and ethics, excessive excuse-making, attitude and entitlement problems, and adults having actual temper tantrums. It was a frustrating experience.
A US Based Company that requires customer centric values
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), PhilippinesOctober 8, 2013
Pros: more allowances that are tax exempt
Excellent package on pay and benefits that offers flexible working schedule and also in working with peers as changes happens as it happens.
Quickly service the customers needs
FINANCIAL SERVICE ADVISOR (Former Employee), Surrey, BCSeptember 16, 2013
wow the calls were very fast and you had only a little time to build a relationship;with the customer and then move on to a sale
not very friendly
Financial Service Rep (Former Employee), surrey, bcSeptember 12, 2013
company shut down laid everyone off and moved somewhere else
It is great to work with this firm
Accounts Receivables - Operations Process (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 18, 2013
Culture is good and enjoyed to work in mumbai and toronto. The most enjoyable part was working in mumbai under derivatives area which is main area of my interest.
Review for my experience at Chase
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 27, 2013
Strong team work environment

I got chance for advancement in 3 months
Fun workplace, great environment, games room
Customer Support Advisor (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJuly 18, 2013
Pros: monthly bonuses
Cons: very repetitive
Basically on the phones all day, very repetitive. Learned to be patient with clients, cause they all have a different story which leads to different scenarios. My management was great, very supportive, The co-workers were nice to work with, very competitive, which was great to work harder to stay ahead. The hardest part of the job was the competition to stay ahead of the rest of your team, which was a great challenge to keep on giving it a 100%, which meant a better bonus on a monthly basis. The most enjoyable part was the fun we had competing with each other.
Fun work place
Chief Atahm Elementary School Daycare (Former Employee), Chase, B.C.May 23, 2013
Pros: the children
Cons: temporary job
I learned to help the children solve problems between each other.
It is interesting to watch or join the children playing.
A good place to work
Asst Vice President - Card Services - (Former Employee), Surrey, BCApril 23, 2013
A very well managed organisation who took care of their staff. Vey innovative in the way they approach any problems or issues. Very good customer service in the way they deal with customers.
Hard Core trainig to do job (on top of the world)
Customer Service Financial Advisor (Full Time) (Former Employee), Surrey, bcMarch 29, 2013
Pros: free lunches, treats, high inesentives.
Cons: no sick days
Attending at least 150 calls per day.

learned how to communicate with members and cross sell.
Complete sales target assigned by management and always got recognition from management.

Compete with co workers and finished sales targets for the team with the help of coworkers.

No Life balance /Work.

Set own goals most of the time and be your own manager to finish task and sales task.
Hard Core trainig to do job (on top of the world)
Pros: free lunches, treats, high inesentives.
Cons: no sick days
Attending at least 150 calls per day.

learned how to communicate with members and cross sell.

No Life balance /Work.

Call Center
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Surrey, BCMarch 11, 2013
Pros: bonus money for upselling financial products
Cons: tied to your desk, no flexibility to move around.
I processed payroll and provided confidential administrative support to the Call Center Directer and Management Team. My position was eliminated when our entire department was relocated to Salt Lake City, Utah. At that time, I was moved into a call center roll servicing credit card customers for JPMorgan Chase. I became a top seller in a very short time. The most enjoyable part of this job was working together as a team to achieve whatever challenges that were presented to us on any given day as it related to performance and sales.
Fun Place to work
Bilingual French Help Desk Technician II (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 22, 2013
Chase is definitely a great place to work. Managers are friendly and always ready to help the new hired. Inside the building it's about the merchants who represent our pride. they are the reason of our existence as a business. We come every day having them in our mind, thinking how we can help them the best way we can possibly think of. The hardest part is to understand quickly the issues at hand and bring a solution on the spot. Ironically, it is the most enjoyable part of the job as well being able to provide a solution to the problem, a response to the question and everybody is happy.
flexible hours but sad environment
Customer correspondence dispute agent (Current Employee), ottawa, ONJanuary 6, 2013
I usually enjoy my job when I'm into a friendly environment but this one is not the case since the environment is far from been friendly.
My main focus right now is to finance my education and this job as given me flexible hours in order to finish up with my education.
productive, constant updates in learning techniques
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Surrey, BCNovember 1, 2012
Pros: company always had goals with rewards when met
Cons: more supervisors
Our supervisor always kept us updated on new updates.
My co-workers made it enjoyable to come to work
fanacial support
Financial Service Advisor (Former Employee), Surrey, BCAugust 8, 2012
Pros: close travel
Cons: too much emphasis put on upselling products
Busy environment with lots of responsibility. It was a call center, fairly busy.
Great place to work for
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), TorontoJuly 4, 2012
Most enjoyable part of this job was the opportunity learn various different partner relationship management

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more