JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

Productive and Fun place to work
Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA9 September 2013
Always new things to Learn, Great Workplace along with working and dealing with clients.
Pros
Health Care and Benefits

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Productive and nice workplace
Technology Associate (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 November 2017
I love this company due tonWork life balance, team building and nice workplace. The management is full support of your career. They also encourage employees to move a new job function. I learned project management and vendor management when i became the delivery manager for the whole Philippine global service center. It helps me a lot in dealing with vendors, legal team, spurcing and top management for the chasing of their signatures nd sign off to all our contracts with our vendors. I enjoyed being a technology support associate specially in my job function, dealing with vendors, legal team and price negotiation.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Need tomcomplete 9 hrs
Great company to work with
Executive Assistant to Head of ABL (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2017
I enjoyed working for JPMorgan Chase, develped a great relationship with my direct report and gained valuable experience that has been very beneficial in all my other employments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.