JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

productive
Research Analyst Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn New York27 December 2013
A typical day at work at Chase is productive and educational. I learned about Mortgage Banking conducted independent reviews of loan documents submitted for Modification. The management staff were excellent and very knowledgeable of the job. My co workers were supportive and helpful worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was getting everything in order for review of the loans to be sent to the underwriters. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that what I was doing in the mortgage banking dept I was able to help the customers to maintain their homes or help point them in the right direction so that they may get the help they needed.
Pros
I woud like to work for JPMORGAN Chasas it is a fine institution
Cons
short breaks

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Workplace culture
Salesforce Administrator/Developer (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC27 November 2017
Some workplace cultures favor the individual, while others give preference to the collective. A collective workplace culture is one in which employees tend to discuss issues and attempt to come to a consensus. Collaboration and a focus on the goal, not individual achievement, are hallmarks of collective workplace culture. Organizations with well-defined, formal structures in place focus more on the ability of the individual to get her job done, and decisions are made by a designated manager. Collective workplace cultures tend to develop in smaller companies.
Productive and nice workplace
Technology Associate (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 November 2017
I love this company due tonWork life balance, team building and nice workplace. The management is full support of your career. They also encourage employees to move a new job function. I learned project management and vendor management when i became the delivery manager for the whole Philippine global service center. It helps me a lot in dealing with vendors, legal team, spurcing and top management for the chasing of their signatures nd sign off to all our contracts with our vendors. I enjoyed being a technology support associate specially in my job function, dealing with vendors, legal team and price negotiation.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Need tomcomplete 9 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.