JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

productive
Research Analyst Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn New York27 December 2013
A typical day at work at Chase is productive and educational. I learned about Mortgage Banking conducted independent reviews of loan documents submitted for Modification. The management staff were excellent and very knowledgeable of the job. My co workers were supportive and helpful worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was getting everything in order for review of the loans to be sent to the underwriters. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that what I was doing in the mortgage banking dept I was able to help the customers to maintain their homes or help point them in the right direction so that they may get the help they needed.
Pros
I woud like to work for JPMORGAN Chasas it is a fine institution
Cons
short breaks

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

was a very high paced high determination vibe workplace
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
There was always a lot of pressure to meet sales goals and collect more money. The place became more and more easy as time went along and i learned more abouit the credit bureau.
Pros
good high paced work place
Cons
always pressure to sell, have to take money from people that claim they dont have it
Productive & fun
Director, Marketing Services (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 January 2018
Great management team at JPMorgan Chase - it was a great place to work with some great people. Unfortunately, the card side of the business has pulled out of Canada.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K