JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

Productive and excellent team to work with.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CA21 March 2014
A typical day consist of morning emails and completing daily duties in a timely manner. I learned to become a better Administrative Assistant to everyone in the team as well as the Branch employees. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. The hardest part of my job was leaving the office and team that I spent 3years with due to a lay off.
Pros
Monthly luncheons and a very understanding SVP and Team
Cons
n/a

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Productive and nice workplace
Technology Associate (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 November 2017
I love this company due tonWork life balance, team building and nice workplace. The management is full support of your career. They also encourage employees to move a new job function. I learned project management and vendor management when i became the delivery manager for the whole Philippine global service center. It helps me a lot in dealing with vendors, legal team, spurcing and top management for the chasing of their signatures nd sign off to all our contracts with our vendors. I enjoyed being a technology support associate specially in my job function, dealing with vendors, legal team and price negotiation.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Need tomcomplete 9 hrs
Great company to work with
Executive Assistant to Head of ABL (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2017
I enjoyed working for JPMorgan Chase, develped a great relationship with my direct report and gained valuable experience that has been very beneficial in all my other employments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.