JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Best company I have ever worked for.
Financial service advisor (Former Employee), Surrey, BCApril 22, 2016
friendly atmosphere, excellent benefits, great advancement opportunities, was very sad when they shut down...,,,,,,,,,,,,
awesome
analyst (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 18, 2016
good work place, good team mate, good supervisors, thanks for the experience, best work place i ever had, i would recommand to any one.
Bilingual service Specialist/ IT Helpdesk support (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONApril 6, 2016
I learned a lot about management skill.
I do have a good co-workers.
It is a very good place to work and build a career.
We do have a lot of activity's
Do not work for Lockbox
Remittance Processing Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 28, 2016
Pros: hardly any
Cons: Too much to list...
Extremely high and Unrealistic expectations/deadlines, extremely stressful work environment, Management is totally unaware of managing people.

Again, do not work for Lock Box
Excellent work environment
dispute resolution (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONDecember 25, 2015
Very welcoming and helpful management. Very good training and always a possibility to improve yourself.I would not hesitate to recommend this employer
boring class
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONDecember 17, 2015
boring training class very monotone very unpleasant
teacher were uptight

learn how credit card works

management was sloppy

co-workers were nice people
the training class wasnt the enjoyable part
Excellent employer ! Great place to work . Good atmosphere
Dispute Resolutions Specialist (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONDecember 11, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of receiving our daily tasks set forth by management as soon as I would arrive. As a Dispute Resolution Specialist I would help clients solve disputes on their credit card account by investigating the charges or creating chargebacks to merchants when necessary. Management is very helpful and always willing to share information.Co-Workers are very well educated and share the same sense of commitment as I do. The hardest part of my job would be sometimes having to deal with some very unpleasant people on the phone - this usually gets turned around by the end of the call after I have defused the situation and helped the customer. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to find a satisfactory resolution to our client's issues.
Call centre
Customer Services Advisor (Former Employee), Surrey, BCNovember 1, 2015
I worked for the JPMorgan Cardmember services contact centre about 10 years ago in Canada. As it was an inbound call centre you can imagine that the experience was not fantastic. There was no room for growth.
JPMorgan Chase
Technical Operation Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 30, 2015
Pros: People are nice and willing to help
Cons: Long work hours
I support the IT infrastructure in the company. Server, Network and end user technology assets.

From this job I learned to support different new technologies, including the new cloud and video/audio communication infrastructure.

The hardest part of the job is that you have to focus on deadlines and most times you have to know how to work with different group of people to get the information you need.
fun workplace
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 23, 2015
I enjoyed working there. I was working in there call centre, servicing merchants on the help desk. Lots of on the job training was provided and there was lots of help and easy to get by. Awesome coworkers as well and a great working environment.
Great people, great workplace.
Client Services Specialist (Current Employee), Scarborough, OnSeptember 23, 2015
It's a call center environment but there is always room to grow and learn so the job does not become dull over time. You'll gain experience and knowledge in various aspects of business management, the financial industry as a whole, and technology including front end and back end support. The management team is always doing their best to help you develop as an employee and encouraging you to pursue higher positions within the company. Co-workers and management alike employ an open desk policy, no question will ever go unanswered. The hardest part of the job is most likely the learning curve as there is a lot of information you will need to do the job well, and it can be intimidating when you first start. But the most enjoyable part is the same learning curve, walking away with a wealth of knowledge you absolutely would not attain working anywhere else.
A chance to participate at fundraisers
Complaints Resolution Unit/Acting Manager (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 19, 2015
The colleagues are great people to work with. Management needs to change. Phones are very busy. Not a big opportunity to grow.
great
Call Center/Offline Help Desk Agent (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJuly 1, 2015
Pros: nice
Cons: healthcare
everyone was great learned a lot great place to work. all the associates and workers were great. loved working in a call center with sears
Great atmosphere with benefits and longterm oppurtunities.
Trailing Docs Mortgage Processor (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJune 28, 2015
Pros: great benefits package
Cons: Advancing within the company
Process loans from start to finish. Follow directions given form manger for the day. I learned a lot in eight years in regard to the mortgage industry. Mangement and coworkers were energetic and great to work with. The most enjoyable part of my job was communicating with clients.
productive work place with friendly environment
ETL Developer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 20, 2015
Friendly and challenging environment.
innovative co-workers with different opinions and situations for a scenario a lot to learn.
very stressful work enviroment
Escalations Manager (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXApril 7, 2015
typical day at work alot of irriate customers, learned how to overcome when uppermanagement didnt want to assist, alot of negative enegry within coworkers. Hardest part of the job was being cussed at and talked to anyway the customers wanted and the most enjoyable part of the job was when you at least had a couple of people that were satisifed that you could help out of many that weren't irriate and would listen.
great place to work
Senior Team Manager (Current Employee), ottawaMarch 31, 2015
Pros: suportive of internal movement
Cons: oportunitys dwindle as you move up
Great place to work. Good people, Lots of room for advancement. Extremely focus on employee satisfaction and career development
productive work
Portfolio Risk Review help (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 21, 2015
It is a fast paced and stressful call center environment. We are always busy but management and co-workers are supportive and helpful. Although it is a stressful environment, there are plenty of practices put in play to relieve the stress.
benificial and fast paste work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ottawaMarch 17, 2015
Working at Jp morgan chase was a great experience. I was able to inquire new administrative skills. It was a very professional management team. The hardest part of the job, it was a limited work environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to collecting from customer.
Good Job Learn A Few Thing
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), ottawaMarch 14, 2015
Pros: training free lunch flexibilatity
Cons: long hours/work on week-end
You come . You Log with your phone
I learn about Lending and credit card services
You learn about the policies
The co-workers are pretty good
Dealing with customers and clers
Headquarters