JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

Poor work experience. Unproductive and unprofessional team.
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 October 2013
I was fortunate to have worked with a handful of highly skilled and professional people while I was at Chase, but would not use these qualities to describe the company as a whole.

In brief, it was disorganized and had too many unqualified people in management and decision making positions. The team I worked with specifically was quite inexperienced and unproductive. There was preferential treatment, promotion without merit, little to no accountability, issues with honesty and ethics, excessive excuse-making, attitude and entitlement problems, and adults having actual temper tantrums. It was a frustrating experience.
Pros
Good benefits coverage and annual leave. Also free parking.
Cons
Everything else. It was pretty bad.

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

The mobility and culture is great!
Fund Accountant (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region18 January 2018
Working with JP Morgan Chase & Co. definitely elevates me in the market as you bring its name wherever you go. It is my privilege to call it my first home as it was a great training ground for my career. I definitely miss the culture and people there!
Productive work place that encourages growth
Specialist II (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region29 December 2017
Working with JP Morgan Chase Co is for me a great honor. I was able to work and enjoy at the same time. I am even able to play my favorite sport which is football/soccer.

Working for 3 years with JP Morgan Chase & Co taught me about Integrity, Ownership and Teamwork.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.