JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

Productive day offering Foreclosure Prevention options to Homeowners.
Customer Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA22 January 2014
Assisting all customers facing a hardship or temporary financial difficulties, pre- screen all customer to route all homeowners to the right program in their unique situation, gathering all required documentation to start process of any foreclosure prevention program included but not limited to loan modification, repayment, reinstatement, short sale, deed in lieu foreclosure. Answering call and returning voicemails on a daily bases, keeping track of all inventory in the office. Attention weekly meeting, managed weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports turned in to manager, and copied regional manager. Controlled all scheduling and event coordination. Worked hand in hand as business partner with a staff of 8 advisor and 1 manager, knowledge on all active files. Followed up with homeowners when needed.

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Workplace culture
Salesforce Administrator/Developer (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC27 November 2017
Some workplace cultures favor the individual, while others give preference to the collective. A collective workplace culture is one in which employees tend to discuss issues and attempt to come to a consensus. Collaboration and a focus on the goal, not individual achievement, are hallmarks of collective workplace culture. Organizations with well-defined, formal structures in place focus more on the ability of the individual to get her job done, and decisions are made by a designated manager. Collective workplace cultures tend to develop in smaller companies.
Productive and nice workplace
Technology Associate (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 November 2017
I love this company due tonWork life balance, team building and nice workplace. The management is full support of your career. They also encourage employees to move a new job function. I learned project management and vendor management when i became the delivery manager for the whole Philippine global service center. It helps me a lot in dealing with vendors, legal team, spurcing and top management for the chasing of their signatures nd sign off to all our contracts with our vendors. I enjoyed being a technology support associate specially in my job function, dealing with vendors, legal team and price negotiation.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Need tomcomplete 9 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.