JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

Excellent company to work for.
Segment Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver7 November 2013
Excellent company to work for. Plenty of career opportunities around the world.

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Workplace culture
Salesforce Administrator/Developer (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC27 November 2017
Some workplace cultures favor the individual, while others give preference to the collective. A collective workplace culture is one in which employees tend to discuss issues and attempt to come to a consensus. Collaboration and a focus on the goal, not individual achievement, are hallmarks of collective workplace culture. Organizations with well-defined, formal structures in place focus more on the ability of the individual to get her job done, and decisions are made by a designated manager. Collective workplace cultures tend to develop in smaller companies.
Productive and nice workplace
Technology Associate (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 November 2017
I love this company due tonWork life balance, team building and nice workplace. The management is full support of your career. They also encourage employees to move a new job function. I learned project management and vendor management when i became the delivery manager for the whole Philippine global service center. It helps me a lot in dealing with vendors, legal team, spurcing and top management for the chasing of their signatures nd sign off to all our contracts with our vendors. I enjoyed being a technology support associate specially in my job function, dealing with vendors, legal team and price negotiation.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Need tomcomplete 9 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.