JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

Quickly service the customers needs
FINANCIAL SERVICE ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC16 September 2013
wow the calls were very fast and you had only a little time to build a relationship;with the customer and then move on to a sale

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Productive and nice workplace
Technology Associate (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 November 2017
I love this company due tonWork life balance, team building and nice workplace. The management is full support of your career. They also encourage employees to move a new job function. I learned project management and vendor management when i became the delivery manager for the whole Philippine global service center. It helps me a lot in dealing with vendors, legal team, spurcing and top management for the chasing of their signatures nd sign off to all our contracts with our vendors. I enjoyed being a technology support associate specially in my job function, dealing with vendors, legal team and price negotiation.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Need tomcomplete 9 hrs
Great company to work with
Executive Assistant to Head of ABL (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2017
I enjoyed working for JPMorgan Chase, develped a great relationship with my direct report and gained valuable experience that has been very beneficial in all my other employments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.