JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 November 2016
Great work environment with fair compensation and benefits. Very friendly and supportive management staff. Also, provide meaningful learning and experience opportunities.
Fun work place
New Accounts Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON20 October 2016
Great company to work for,
I learned How to handle credit card, and many more
Excellent management team
Co-workers are great
Handling angry customers
The learning part
Pros
Free lunches and jeans days
great fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 October 2016
Good supervisors, good incentives to sell.
lots of shifts, coworkers were great. Hardest part of the job was explaining and getting customers how to understand their interest rates on their credit cards
Pros
10 hour shifts
Cons
selling alot was expected
Financial Advisor
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 September 2016
• Review client credit score and history
• Increase and decrease client’s line of credit based on company guidelines
• Authorize and decline manual purchases for clients based on company guidelines
• Assist clients as professionally and accurately as possible with any credit questions and problems
it's a fun place to work people are welcoming
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 August 2016
the environment is good because the people you work with are very welcoming, i've learnt a lot through my training even if it was a short training but as i start working i did get good help from my supervisor
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no security to contract employee
great co workers
Management Associate (contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2016
-great energy at work, must be out going and full of energy to deal with clients.
- nice office environment
-great co workers
-everyone helps each other out
-learn to manage time
Pros
new challenges everyday
Cons
stressful at times with high work load
Very diverse workplace
Client Service Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON10 June 2016
I loved the fact that so many of the employees were of different cultures, I could be in another part of the office and hearing another language from another country.

Besides that the training did not fully prepare us for actually taking calls on the floor. But all of the other agents working before hand and team leads are always willing to give a helping hand. Once I actually start taking calls and they become repetitive, I found myself learning a lot. Before this job I could not say I was able to reconcile bank records/statements for missing funds, or explain how payment processing works but now I can.

I find the overall customer service experience is one many would be pleased with. I found I always did my best to make the merchant feel welcome and that I was doing everything I could to help them. Even from when merchants call in more than once, you can see in the cases, previous notes of reps doing all they can. This is something I definitely appreciate in a workplace as I feel good customer service is always important.

What I really liked about my manager is that he would say he does not believe in management by fear. He made all of his employees feel at ease so that they could easily talk to him about any problems or concerns they had, be it criticism about the way he manages to the way a certain rep isn't following procedure, he didn't make it difficult to come forward. What I liked most is that he always had his best interest for the merchant experience as well as his employees.
Great organization
Financial Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 May 2016
Co-workers are friendly and always there to help the best they can. Great atmosphere and the ability to grow. Good starting point to have customer service experience
Excellent company to work with
FACILITATOR (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC30 May 2016
JP Morgan Chase was an excellent company to work for with lots of room for internal advancement. Great work culture and work life balance. Management was very supportive and encouraging each person to strive for excellent and growth. I work with the company for almost six years and would have stayed with the company if they hadn't move to call centre back to the USA.
Jpmorgan chase
Investigator (Former Employee) –  chase ottawa20 May 2016
great company with a good culture of team work. very diversified people coming from around the world and pursuing one dream which is making chase great
enjoyable and educated place to work
Bilingual Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 May 2016
very productive workplace, fast past, you get to a different task everyday, so you don't get bored or forget how all tasks are required in a day to day basic
Pros
spirit day every month
Cons
nothing to comment
Best company I have ever worked for.
Financial service advisor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC22 April 2016
friendly atmosphere, excellent benefits, great advancement opportunities, was very sad when they shut down...,,,,,,,,,,,,
awesome
analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 April 2016
good work place, good team mate, good supervisors, thanks for the experience, best work place i ever had, i would recommand to any one.
Bilingual service Specialist/ IT Helpdesk support (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 April 2016
I learned a lot about management skill.
I do have a good co-workers.
It is a very good place to work and build a career.
We do have a lot of activity's
Do not work for Lockbox
Remittance Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2016
Extremely high and Unrealistic expectations/deadlines, extremely stressful work environment, Management is totally unaware of managing people.

Again, do not work for Lock Box
Pros
hardly any
Cons
Too much to list...
Excellent work environment
dispute resolution (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 December 2015
Very welcoming and helpful management. Very good training and always a possibility to improve yourself.I would not hesitate to recommend this employer
boring class
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 December 2015
boring training class very monotone very unpleasant
teacher were uptight

learn how credit card works

management was sloppy

co-workers were nice people
the training class wasnt the enjoyable part
Excellent employer ! Great place to work . Good atmosphere
Dispute Resolutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 December 2015
A typical day at work would consist of receiving our daily tasks set forth by management as soon as I would arrive. As a Dispute Resolution Specialist I would help clients solve disputes on their credit card account by investigating the charges or creating chargebacks to merchants when necessary. Management is very helpful and always willing to share information.Co-Workers are very well educated and share the same sense of commitment as I do. The hardest part of my job would be sometimes having to deal with some very unpleasant people on the phone - this usually gets turned around by the end of the call after I have defused the situation and helped the customer. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to find a satisfactory resolution to our client's issues.
Call centre
Customer Services Advisor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC1 November 2015
I worked for the JPMorgan Cardmember services contact centre about 10 years ago in Canada. As it was an inbound call centre you can imagine that the experience was not fantastic. There was no room for growth.
JPMorgan Chase
Technical Operation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2015
I support the IT infrastructure in the company. Server, Network and end user technology assets.

From this job I learned to support different new technologies, including the new cloud and video/audio communication infrastructure.

The hardest part of the job is that you have to focus on deadlines and most times you have to know how to work with different group of people to get the information you need.
Pros
People are nice and willing to help
Cons
Long work hours

JPMorgan Chase Reviews by Location