JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

Workplace with a high demand for quality and productivity
Mortgage Loan Underwriter (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CA29 August 2013
The desired production and quality numbers passed down from the Coporate decision makers can be very difficult to meet, and at times seem unattainable. This lead to some team members believing that the decision makers for the company are not in touch with the working conditions for the employees.

The management team on site is very helpful and tries to make the work place as pleasurable as possible, and in combination with fellow team members made the office a place that fostered knowledge and skill set growth.

Working with the fellow teammates made each day dynamic, and as enjoyable as possible, trying to deliver options and viable alternatives to customers that still met company and government policies, requirements and needs.
Pros
Co-workers are a pleasure to work with
Cons
Mortgage Industry Job Instability/Lack of Job Security

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Workplace culture
Salesforce Administrator/Developer (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC27 November 2017
Some workplace cultures favor the individual, while others give preference to the collective. A collective workplace culture is one in which employees tend to discuss issues and attempt to come to a consensus. Collaboration and a focus on the goal, not individual achievement, are hallmarks of collective workplace culture. Organizations with well-defined, formal structures in place focus more on the ability of the individual to get her job done, and decisions are made by a designated manager. Collective workplace cultures tend to develop in smaller companies.
Productive and nice workplace
Technology Associate (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 November 2017
I love this company due tonWork life balance, team building and nice workplace. The management is full support of your career. They also encourage employees to move a new job function. I learned project management and vendor management when i became the delivery manager for the whole Philippine global service center. It helps me a lot in dealing with vendors, legal team, spurcing and top management for the chasing of their signatures nd sign off to all our contracts with our vendors. I enjoyed being a technology support associate specially in my job function, dealing with vendors, legal team and price negotiation.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Need tomcomplete 9 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.