JPMorgan Chase
5,397 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and fun work place
Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 1, 2014
be responsible for servicing the Visa Marriott, Chase Gold, Best Buy, Future Shop, Amazon and future partner customer calls.
Completing customer service requests, card activation and other miscellaneous phone inquiries from our customers.
enjoy multi-tasking, problem solving and working in a high-paced environment.
Co-workers are nice and fun :)
Excellent company to work for.
Client Correspondence Coordinator (Former Employee), Surrey BCSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: site lead lunches, being able to volunteer in community activities
Cons: having to work weekends, starting times
A typical day at work - Responded to consumer calls in queue and provided excellent customer service by resolving issues in a timely manner. Coached New Hire customers service agents after their initial four week in-class training.

I learned to resolve customer issues in one call, in most situations. How to listen with empathy to card member’s reasons – more... for past due status.

Management was very helpful in employees reaching their goals and full potential on the job.

My co-workers were a great team to work with. It was very difficult having to say goodbye when the center relocated to Ontario.

The hardest part of the job was having to say no to the customers when their request was not allowedbecause of company policy.

The most enjoyabel part of the job was each time I was invited to invited to quarterly Site Lead Luncheons. – less
Good brand name, works as a satellite of US operations
Summer Associate (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJuly 29, 2014
Pros: brand name
Cons: bureaucratic, satellite office.
Although they have a somewhat well-run operation in Canada, it's really an 'afterthought' of their American operations, and managed as such (outdated tech, lots of bureaucratic layers, everything needs to go through the US to be approved). Not looking to expand Canadian operations either - more of a 'token' presence. Management is also top-heavy - very – more... little opportunity for advancement. – less
challenging but fun working environment
Chargebacks advisor (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 10, 2014
Receive inbound calls from customers inquiring about their credits. Provide each client personalize attention. As a liaison between the client and the merchant, my main task was to perform an investigation and contact the merchant to solve the issue. Follow up with client 30 days after the resolution was taken. Perform chargeback if the merchant doesn’t – more... comply or honor promises made to a client. Send personalize letters to both client and merchant when a resolution was taken. – less
A very nice place wherein management is firm, fair and just.
Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJune 26, 2014
Pros: incentives not only materially but some intrinsic such as acknowledgements.
Cons: fast pace, but this makes you alert
Answered in bound calls from credit card users and addressed their concerns in a timely manners while adhering to the time limitation, while up-selling other services according to their needs. As in any situation to be always thinking on your toes all the time while maintaining courteous service. Management focuses on the bottom line and addressing – more... employee concerns in terms of job enhancements and work balance. Co-workers are very professional and are always there to lend a helping hand. The creativity of management of how to motivate its employee to do their best in the job while enjoying it.
. – less
Chase Paymentech is AMAZING
GIFT CARD PRODUCTION SPECIALIST II (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 25, 2014
Pros: team dynamics is amazing! friendly and cheerful enviroment, great work life balance
Cons: needs more technical/software development feels like are a decade behind.
- It's my family away from home, everyone is super friendly.
- Great team dynamics, everyone is very supportive and helpful.
- Management is down to earth and supportive
A Few Bad Apples
Analyst, Risk (Current Employee), Scarborough, OntarioJune 19, 2014
Pros: paid parking, free coffee, tea.
Cons: a bitter manager that will not let people grow or be treated with respect, mean management
Overall I believe Chase Paymentech is a good company with values and integrity towards employees. Unfortunately I work in an area where the manager is very bitter and angry about change to the department. This resentment is targeted to employees daily along with the side kick of many years lashing out at employees. Employees are quitting a good company, – more... others are job hunting and one poor woman is too intimidated to come to work. The manager does not give raises and treats staff like dirt no matter how hard they work. Favoritism is extreme to the side kick. The tension daily can be cut with a knife while all around the company are happy employees from other departments. No flexibility if you need to work an earlier or later shift for a personal reason. Existing staff are not given a chance for newly opened shifts hours. Everything is 'no!'. We sit while others get to enjoy leaving early on holiday weekends And other Paymentech employee perks. We do not count in Risk. – less
Professional Firm
Advanced Product Support Analyst (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONJune 8, 2014
Great place to work for. Learned a lot and keep learning.

->Great People
Project Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2014
Great place to work. Lots of opportunity to learn and do different things.
good place
Desktop Support Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 26, 2014
good place to work. pay is a little bit lower than other banks
Experience with call center
Executive Operations (Former Employee), PhilippinesFebruary 1, 2014
People come and go in this job, take calls, communicate with irate customers, eat delicious foods, team buildings, meeting the target sales.
Loved job and career opportunities
Financial Advisor Credit Card Services (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: free coffee, water, great atmosphere with lots of windows and natural light
Cons: lay off
Company took all work out of Vancouver and laid us all off. Little job stability in the call. center environment when working for an international company.
in-bound call centre
Financial Advisor & Sales Representative (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJanuary 12, 2014
Fast-paced work environment with competitive salary and potential to earn commission based on performance.
Healthy and enthusiastic team where manager facilitates opportunities for our growth
Associate (Former Employee), QA AnalystJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: flexibility, benefits
This job gave huge exposure and was the most great experience I had to with within and outside the team.
Excellent company to work for.
Segment Manager (Current Employee), VancouverNovember 7, 2013
Excellent company to work for. Plenty of career opportunities around the world.
great communication
Credit Card Transactions (Former Employee), Surrey, BCNovember 7, 2013
We were advised in November that they were closing the call centre in March. They helped with job fairs, severance, benefits opportunities, time off for interviews, and were great to help us all get new jobs and upgrade our skills.
Poor work experience. Unproductive and unprofessional team.
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 8, 2013
Pros: good benefits coverage and annual leave. also free parking.
Cons: everything else. it was pretty bad.
I was fortunate to have worked with a handful of highly skilled and professional people while I was at Chase, but would not use these qualities to describe the company as a whole.

In brief, it was disorganized and had too many unqualified people in management and decision making positions. The team I worked with specifically was quite inexperienced – more... and unproductive. There was preferential treatment, promotion without merit, little to no accountability, issues with honesty and ethics, excessive excuse-making, attitude and entitlement problems, and adults having actual temper tantrums. It was a frustrating experience. – less
A US Based Company that requires customer centric values
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), PhilippinesOctober 8, 2013
Pros: more allowances that are tax exempt
Excellent package on pay and benefits that offers flexible working schedule and also in working with peers as changes happens as it happens.
Quickly service the customers needs
FINANCIAL SERVICE ADVISOR (Former Employee), Surrey, BCSeptember 16, 2013
wow the calls were very fast and you had only a little time to build a relationship;with the customer and then move on to a sale
not very friendly
Financial Service Rep (Former Employee), surrey, bcSeptember 12, 2013
company shut down laid everyone off and moved somewhere else

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more