We are a professional sales and distribution company in the industrial and janitorial supply industry with head offices and warehouse based in the Fraser Valley. The company has a 35 year history of supplying our customer database in the greater Vancouver area and the Fraser Valley. We seek an outside sales representative to market /sell our products to our existing customer base and to expand sales to new customers.
What We Offer
- Full Time salary based position plus commission on sales.
- Medical & Dental package
- Advancement - based on performance
- Training/Support - receive sales training in your territory with an experienced product specialist
- Delivery vehicle supplied during working hours
This is a great opportunity for someone who has just completed a College or University diploma/degree in sales and marketing.
You wish to develop your knowledge and skill set in sales and marketing
Prior sales experience may be advantageous, but is not required -- we will offer one on one training plus educational meetings with suppliers.
- College/University diploma or degree in sales and marketing. Or the equivalent
- Knowledge of the following programs is a must: Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of Sage ACT (or similar customer database programs) an advantage.
- Must have full drivers license
- Previous industrial sales experience an asset
- Take orders from existing customers and deliver product
- Submit Proposals/Quotes to new clients.
- Prospect you new customers – outside sales
- Build relationships fast, negotiate rates and services, and qualify new customers
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Manage CRM/Database system daily (ACT customer database)
- Cold calling and outbound telephone sales experience
- Have integrity, initiative and determination.
- Independent & Self-Disciplined.
- Honed time management skills.
- Outgoing, extraverted individual.
- Driven, result-oriented and outgoing personalities thrive here.
- Enjoy speaking and interacting with people.