JFBV Law Offices is looking for a professional and reliable Assistant (Legal), for its office in the heart of downtown Montreal. The incumbent, reporting to the senior attorney specializing in real estate and corporate matters will be called to offer efficient administrative/clerical and drafting support to two attorneys.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform clerical and administrative work related (expense account, data entry for invoicing, photocopies, printing documents, coordination and management of meetings, mail, archiving, etc.)
- Draft legal documents; such as letters, contracts and procedures.
- Manage calendars and agendas for meetings and conference calls
- Exercise discretion and ensure the protection of confidential information and records
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the members of the team, including translation
Core competencies and skills:
- Fluently bilingual with impeccable English and French grammar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the legal field
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Sense of responsibility, discipline and thoroughness
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail in keeping records
- Excellent time management and high degree of autonomy
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Diploma or certificate as legal secretary is considered an asset
Please apply online
The masculine and feminine used in this job ad refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender.
Indeed - 7 months ago
At JFBV, we provide our clients with a full spectrum of services that will satisfy all of their legal and business needs. Step-by-step, our...