1) Collect payment for transportation and accommodations from customer.
2) Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
3) Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
4) Book transportation and hotel reservations, using computer terminal or telephone.
5) Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
6) Fluent in English and Filipino