JEI Learning Center Etobicoke – Etobicoke, ON
Requirements for Position:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Candidate must have strong organizational skills and embody the effective characteristics of leadership.
- Candidate must have experience working with children
- Candidate will be a self-starter and capable of working with little direction
- Candidate will answer all incoming calls and display a positive phone manner
- Candidate will track and follow up with potential clients and leads
- Candidate will be sociable and an effective communicator that will communicate with parents and potential clients. As a result, candidate will show diligence and knowledge of JEI programs and prices.
- Candidate will assist with events and programming (camps, activity events, fundraising, etc).
- Candidate will be able to develop programs and create promotional advertising. Additionally, candidate will be able to maintain and update social media advertisements.
- Candidate will be knowledgeable of local competitors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Experience in the use of iContact.
- Experience with QuickBooks
Please attach a current Cover Letter and Resume.
JEI Learning Center believes that all children have unlimited learning potential. JEI is a learning program that teaches classes to...