JEBCO is currently looking for an experienced individual with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in heavy manufacturing industry of Process Equipment for the Mining, Water-Treatment and Petro-Chemical Industries to fill the position of Detailer.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Detail Supervisor and be part of a dynamic top performing team. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes benefits and an opportunity to work for a growing company in Barrie.
- Interpret and understand architectural and structural drawings.
- Accurate use of computer aided systems (CAD).
- Review Customer Specifications and prepare preliminary designs in accordance with customer requirements.
- Creation of work orders including shop drawings, BOM and work instructions for production.
- Assure all output of work orders are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production drawing issues.
- Participate with other team members, including management, in the planning and estimating stage of projects to ensure the most efficient, and economical systems have been incorporated into the estimate.
- Communicate with others in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with customers, employees and industrial professionals.
- Prepared to be a utility player as required in the sales and engineering departments
Education and Skills Required
- Minimum 3 year college diploma in a Mechanical Engineering Technologist program or similar program.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in the heavy manufacturing industry.
- Computer skills including MS Office products and AutoCAD.
- Ability to read and interpret welding blueprints, mechanical drawing specifications and manuals.
- Experience with processing equipment in the mining, petro or water treatment sectors is an asset.
We thank all applicants but only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview
Jebco Industries: Manufacturer of Customized Metal Products for the Pulp & Paper, Environment, Mining & Minerals, and Energy Industries