JEBCO is currently looking for an experienced individual with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in heavy manufacturing industry of Process Equipment for the Mining, Water-Treatment and Petro-Chemical Industries to fill the position of Detailer.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Detail Supervisor and be part of a dynamic top performing team. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes benefits and an opportunity to work for a growing company in Barrie.
- Interpret and understand architectural and structural drawings.
- Accurate use of computer aided systems (CAD).
- Review Customer Specifications and prepare preliminary designs in accordance with customer requirements.
- Creation of work orders including shop drawings, BOM and work instructions for production.
- Assure all output of work orders are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production drawing issues.
- Participate with other team members, including management, in the planning and estimating stage of projects to ensure the most efficient, and economical systems have been incorporated into the estimate.
- Communicate with others in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with customers, employees and industrial professionals.
- Prepared to be a utility player as required in the sales and engineering departments
Education and Skills Required
- Minimum 3 year college diploma in a Mechanical Engineering Technologist program or similar program.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in the heavy manufacturing industry.
- Computer skills including MS Office products and AutoCAD.
- Ability to read and interpret welding blueprints, mechanical drawing specifications and manuals.
- Experience with processing equipment in the mining, petro or water treatment sectors is an asset.
We thank all applicants but only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview