Position: volunteer Network / System Administrator
MSI Health Services is an IT company that specializes in providing a number service to medical offices including large healthcare facilities within Ontario.
We are located at Warden and Sheppard area in Scarborough, seconds away from TTC stop.
We are currently looking for volunteers to assist in data entry, customer services and other non-technical area of the company This is a very good way to acquire knowledge and skills in the office environment.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience working in a medical office and obtaining good references. We offer full training and the possibility of part time work or even full time work with our healthcare clients.
- Setting up Office Network
- Setting up VPN
- setting up Backup Systems
- File Organisation
- Remote Desktop Management
- Working on Scheduling systems
- Windows Home Server (Or any Media server)
- Backup Systems and Data recovery
- Network Security
- Remote Desktop Services
- Understanding of Active Directory and DNS (Windows server 2008 or later )
- Troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in written and speaking English
- Working as part of a team
Hours: 8 to 15 Hours a week
Please Send us your resume in a word document
We will be selecting the best Volunteers for interviews within the next week.
All replies to this ad are confidential.
MSI Health Services