JD Sweid Foods LTD Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC9 November 2016
Busy environment. It is face paced and can be quite physical but there have been no layoffs since 2011. Good people and friends work here. Stable job, room to grow if you want to take on responsibility. Most employees here in Langley have worked for the company 15+ years. Some of us have even been here more than 25.
Experienced Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON27 January 2015
A wide range of experience in the meat industry including portion control; retail/foodservice/wholesale marketing; product promotions; crisis management; food trade shows; lamb/game meat procurement.

Team oriented individual, highly organized, willing to relocate, with a robust analytical, and negotiation skills. Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills for the very fast paced working environment.

Targeting a challenging opportunity in a mid-size, to multinational organization to enhance diverse skills I’ve acquired through my years of experience in the food industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JD Sweid Foods LTD. Our community is ready to answer.

JD Sweid Foods LTD Reviews by Job Title