About JCOS Consulting
JCOS Consulting provides Canadian immigration services. Its specialty is with BC PNP business class immigration, as well as international student immigration and family sponsorship immigration. JCOS Consulting is one of the very few consulting firms that are actively engaged in BC PNP (business class), which is known as the most difficult Canadian immigration program as it fully combines immigration process and overseas M&A in one single immigration case.
Staff of the company includes licensed immigration consultants (ICCRC), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and most of our staff are young professionals educated in Canadian universities. The company headquarter is in Vancouver and has a Chinese office in Beijing CBD area. Employees might travel domestically and internationally, and sometimes work from our Beijing office.
Currently, we are recruiting for the position of Immigration Consultant. The person is a key member of JCOS Consulting. This position is responsible for providing immigration consultation, client services, as well as assistance in marketing activities.
- Native Mandarin
- Having another dialect is preferred
- Fluent English, both orally and written
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent ability in handling interpersonal relationships
- More than 2 years’ experiences in customer service or counselling
- Client centred and service oriented
- Team player
- Professional manner
- Good work ethics and flexible with overtime
- Flexibility to travel and temporary overseas assignment
- Willingness and long-term commitment to grow with the company
As a member of the JCOS Consulting you can expect that your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with challenging work, excellent growth opportunities and a competitive compensation package.
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this job posting with your:
- Cover letter
- Compensation expectation
Thanks you in advance for your interest, though only select individuals will be contacted for interview.