Looking for Motivated and Ambitious Logistics manager. We are a dynamic fast growing organization with over 30 years of experience and in a time when layoffs are the norm, we are expanding dramatically; we are seeking a warehouse manager to keep up with our business growth. If you are recently unemployed or are just looking to join a strong organization that pays well and looks after our people and our clients, then you need to be working with us;
- Ensure timely and accurately transactions of materials
- Performing routine rack inspections
- Ensure the department provides properly completed BOL’s, Pack Slips, Customs, manifests or any other required documentation for the purposes of shipping product.
- Assures that all shipments are properly identified, packaged
- Ensures appropriate records are kept. Copies of returned signed packing slips, copies of complete and thorough BOL and pack lists in the event of a discrepancy with a shipment
- Notifying required personnel in the event of a potential short shipment.
- Coordinate return shipments from vendors.
- Unloading of all incoming shipments, paperwork verification of said shipments while ensuring that all incoming products are properly identified prior to stock put-always.
- Ensure all quality and inventory procedures are adhered to, including but limited to performing activities as documented per work instructions, recommending changes to work instructions, process controls and procedures as required
- Assure that all product in the warehouse is properly identified as to its status
- Adhere to material flow and inventory control practices at all times
We are a fast growing company that is dedicated to serving our clients with quality product at undisputed low costs, which has been fueling significant growth and our demand for like-minded sales professionals. With over 30 years of experience we follow through on our commitment and consistently perform above industry growth rates.
What's in it for you?
Pay Rate of $30,000 plus bonus
Days! (Monday - Friday 9:30-6:00)
Availability to bank vacation pay
JCO care program (ie. performance recognition, employee BBQ's, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in any type of computerized material transaction system will considered a strong asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic/High Energy/Hard Working/People Person
- Exposure to international shipment environment will considered a strong asset
How To Apply:
- apply directly to this posting
- email your resume to the link provided
Please access our website www.jcoptions.com. Email resumes to sales@jcoptions