HSE Technologist Consultant Position Available
JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. is a Health, Safety and Environmental consulting firm, offering specialized services in Hazardous Materials (Asbestos, Lead, PCB’s etc.), Indoor Air Quality (General IAQ, mould etc.), Industrial Hygiene (Noise, Chemical Exposure etc.) and Health & Safety Services (Codes of Practice, Training, Hazard Assessments, maintenance contracts, COR audits and WCB review etc.).
Why JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc.
We want you to have a job you are excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself and/or mentor others. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package along with paid mileage and a great work environment.
You will identify and assess health risks to workers by planning, scheduling and conducting identified industrial hygiene monitoring projects for assigned clients.
- Provide day-to-day technical advice, expertise and direction to clients in order to ensure compliance to legislative requirements and to industry and company standards;
- Conduct workplace assessments to identify, quantify and control risk to people, property and equipment and to identify and mitigate chemical, physical, biological and ergonomics issues;
- Assist in the development and implementation of health and safety programs and processes that support the client needs;
- Perform as an integral team member at JADA Solutions and provide training and mentoring as required;
Education and Experience:
- Candidates should possess 0-5 years experience in Indoor Environment and Occupational Exposure Monitoring
- Graduate with certificate, diploma or degree in OHS/Hygiene/Environmental or related fields
- Either have or are working towards a CSO, CRSP, CSP, CIH, ROH, or P. Eng. designation
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety regulations and code as well as other legislation pertaining to health in an industrial setting;
- Good technical writing and presentation skills;
- Willing and able to travel as required by clients;
- Ability to work weekends and evenings when required; and,
- Valid driver's license with a reliable vehicle.
- Field work will be performed in various industrial, commercial and institutional settings. The position will also include significant time in an office setting.
Please feel free to forward on your resume to: Fax: 780-640-8857
Only candidates we feel are qualified for the position will be contacted, thank you for your interest in JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc.