J.D. Irving Employee Review

not a good place to work
heavy equipment operator (Former Employee) –  gulf operators29 September 2013
This ad is not the truth.I have been working for this company for over 10 years and my wages as a heavy equipment operator are NOT 18 to 24 dollars an hour.The management will tell you just what you want to hear.My question is how can a company post an ad for wages of 18 to 24 an hour when the employees that are work there dont get that wage?
Pros
there are no pros at this company
Cons
there management tell you alot of bull, they make all kinds of promises and dont follow through

Other J.D. Irving Employee Reviews

Workplace was a pleasant and fast paced environment working with large groups of employers
Data Entry Clerk & Driver Services Auditor (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB20 May 2017
NOTE: Indeed has incorrect date of employment at this company (ending date was 2013 not 2017). A typical day would be to start with collecting all mail from mailroom and delivering to our various employers in our department (Driver Services) and most importantly to collect thousands of Driver's logs (handwritten daily reports of their road trips) and to immediately proceed to scan them individually into our computer system for data entry. Learned how to multi-task in a face paced environment and to work with multitude of employees from various departments in a very large company. Most enjoyable part of the job was to interact with the driver's when they delivered their logs personally to us and to hear of their experiences on the road. I enjoyed meeting, helping and advising the drivers individually concerning the rules they had to follow regarding safety and regulations.
Pros
working with large number of employees
Cons
being English in a bilingual environment
Horrible
Tarper (Former Employee) –  Sunbury22 October 2015
Did tarping for this company it was horrible there was always bullying and name calling in the work enviroment not to mention the pay was peanut shells for the work you do and the hours you work you never had a life through out the week. I would not reccomend this company for anything
Pros
Haha pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J.D. Irving. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8