J.D. Irving Employee Review

not a good place to work
heavy equipment operator (Former Employee) –  gulf operators29 September 2013
This ad is not the truth.I have been working for this company for over 10 years and my wages as a heavy equipment operator are NOT 18 to 24 dollars an hour.The management will tell you just what you want to hear.My question is how can a company post an ad for wages of 18 to 24 an hour when the employees that are work there dont get that wage?
Pros
there are no pros at this company
Cons
there management tell you alot of bull, they make all kinds of promises and dont follow through

Other J.D. Irving Employee Reviews

Hiring foreigners before local.
Never wanna work there (Former Employee) –  Nowhere17 February 2018
Traveling to Europe for conducting Interviews??
Are you kidding me man...how many people are unemployed in the Florenceville-Bristol area...maybe you should invest to train the right candidates before you spend cash on a immigrant!!!
Physically hard, great salary for students
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Saint-leonard, NB8 January 2018
This jobs was really hard, had to do alot of heavy lifting and didnt eat properly since the time I was allowed was minimal. Learned a few things like welding and grinding. The most enjoyable part was the staff as they were usually funny and felt great. Workplace wasnt the best (summer) as it was extremely hot. Hardest part was the hours of work.
Pros
Free tims, great salary
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J.D. Irving. Our community is ready to answer.