J.D. Barnes Limited is a leading provider of Land Information Services in Canada. J.D. Barnes
Limited and its subsidiaries offer Surveying, Mapping, and Geographic Information Services to a
complete range of clients predominantly in the Province of Ontario but also throughout Canada
and internationally as well.
We are currently looking for a full time Business Administrator to join our team!
- Gather data and prepare periodic and special reports
- Preparation of invoices, billings and monitoring of accounts receivables
- Cross reference purchase orders
- Coordination with external clients
- Other administrative duties to maintain an effective and efficient office operation
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients and maintain positive relations
University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration is preferred
- Knowledge of Accounting practices is an asset
- Experience working in a team environment
Interested candidates can forward their cover letter and resume to hr @jdbarnes.com. We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted by our office. No agencies please.
J.D. Barnes Limited is one of the leading providers of Land Information Services in Canada. J.D. Barnes Limited and its subsidiaries offer...