J.D. Barnes Limited is a leading provider of Land Information Services in Canada. J.D. Barnes
Limited and its subsidiaries offer Surveying, Mapping, and Geographic Information Services to a
complete range of clients predominantly in the Province of Ontario but also throughout Canada
and internationally as well.
We are currently looking for a full time Business Administrator to join our team!
- Gather data and prepare periodic and special reports
- Preparation of invoices, billings and monitoring of accounts receivables
- Cross reference purchase orders
- Coordination with external clients
- Other administrative duties to maintain an effective and efficient office operation
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients and maintain positive relations
University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration is preferred
- Knowledge of Accounting practices is an asset
- Experience working in a team environment
Interested candidates can forward their cover letter and resume to hr @jdbarnes.com. We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted by our office. No agencies please.