J+A Cleaning Solutions Ltd., is a growing facility management service provider based in Toronto with operations across Ontario. Currently the company offers a variety of facility management services that are represented in private, commercial, financial institutions, and government market segments. The company is currently looking to expand its enterprise & establish itself as a national leader in the facility management industry through a heightened focus on service delivery.
As a member of the J+A Management team, you will be responsible for a designated zone of job sites contracted to J+A for service. You will oversee the execution of duties and ensure all aspects of the client contract are being fulfilled, with an emphasis on health and safety & striving to exceed client expectations.
Functioning as a core member of the Operations team to assure adherence to service level agreements the Manager will:
- Carry out structured site visits to ensure that specifications are met and customer expectations are positively managed
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all clients concerns and requests
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance, Nighttime supervisors and employees to complete all necessary reports, inspections, and client requests
- Plan, organize and manage day to day operations
- Manage/track inventory and equipment
- Coordinate and execute event requests made by facility managers
- Assist with hiring, training and orienting new employees
- Demonstrate the values of the company and lead by example at all times
- Ensure that all team members are compliant with company quality, security and safety mandates and workers are cleared through all security protocols
- Review daily site evaluations/audits to ensure safety, security and cleanliness standards are being met
- Create action plans and follow up on deficiencies as outlined in quality inspections to resolve all facility’s issues efficiently
- Maintain and prepare work schedules according to client needs
- Monitor and manage staff absence and turnover ensuring flexible cover arrangements within short notice
- Co-ordinate activities with other departments
- Communicate with operations managers from various facilities
- Monitor employees performance and apply progressive discipline as needed
- Manage and operate within the labour cost budget on a site by site basis
- Implement approved operational policies and procedures
- Protect company’s and clients assets from misuse and damage
- Report any safety or security issues to Operations department
- Handle and assist with emergency procedures accordingly and as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of Management experience in a Service related field
- Valid Ontario driver's license and vehicle
- Familiarity with cleaning/battery operated equipment
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be organized and able to interpret and execute account specifications as well as agreements, budgets, and duty lists
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent time management skills/ must adhere to tight deadlines/respond quickly to situations/be able to effectively execute solutions
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
J+A Cleaning Solutions Ltd., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for service excellence to apply.
Please send your resume and include in your cover letter the position title you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.