J+A Cleaning Solutions Ltd., is a growing facility management service provider based in Toronto with operations across Ontario. Currently the company offers a variety of facility management services that are represented in private, commercial, financial institutions, and government market segments. The company is currently looking to expand its enterprise & establish itself as a national leader in the facility management industry through a heightened focus on service delivery.
Under the general supervision of the Customer Service Coordinator the Technician will perform a variety of cleaning related tasks with emphasis on customer satisfaction and quality service delivery.
Functioning as a core member of the Operations team the Technician must be able to:
- Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects (floor scrubbing, floor stripping/waxing, steam cleaning carpet/upholstery, floor burnishing, windows, etc.)
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supplies/rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of cleaning experience
- Own vehicle/Clean drivers abstract
- Excellent time management skills/ must adhere to tight deadlines/respond quickly to situations
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to listen, communicate and speak in English - bilingualism an asset
- Integrity and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies preferred
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree
J+A Cleaning Solutions Ltd., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for service excellence to apply.
Please send your resume and include in your cover letter the position title you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.