“Iyinisiw” means “wise” in Cree. It is our goal to achieve the ultimate benefit for our customers, our industry and our people in a sustainable manner.
Iyinisiw Management Inc. provides engineering and contracting services to the pulp and paper industry. We offer engineering and contracting solutions to our customers that include construction, installation and commissioning, as well as project management. We also perform equipment and system maintenance, de-bottlenecking, and facility upgrades. Please visit www.iyinisiw.com for additional information.
Title: QA/QC Inspector
Job Code: HSPP – CRS - 300813
Number of Openings: 1
Location: The job is based in Port Mellon, BC, however, travel to other project sites in BC is required
Responsibilities and Tasks
- To inspect / review material and documents MTR , weld quality and testing to ensure compliance with Code, Standards, Specifications
- To develop or follow –up IT&P’s by referencing and reviewing Client Specifications and Job Scope requirements
- To review P&ID’s, ISO’s & Vessel Drawings to ensure appropriate WPS are referenced with weld details and overall accuracy.
- To deal with welder qualifications ‘test PQR,WQT and liaison with BCSA accordingly .
- To make and coordinate daily quality inspections as per ITP ‘s
- To coordinate daily non-destructive testing and monitor in conjunction with NDE contractors.
- To review radiographic film and some knowledge of MPI,PT,UT but not mandatory
- To witness all pressure testing ; finalizing testing documentation
- To ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed in a timely matter meeting project deadlines
- To raise and identify and control all NCR's while correcting with remedial action
- To prepare regulatory documentation as required
- To act as Level I inspector in compliance with ASME B31.3 & ASME Sec VIII & IX endorsements.
- To inspect all work as per ASME & CSA Codes (Pressure Vessels, Process Piping & Structural)
- To report to QA /QC manager or Snr .lead engineer timely basis and write report daily basis.
- To prepare hand over package and liaison with commissioning people.
- Minimum CWB Level I designation with B31.3 & ASME Sec VIII & IX endorsements.
- Post-Secondary Technical diploma to a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of progressive Quality Control Inspection experience in an ASME Fabrication facility
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (Pipe and Equipment)
- Mandatory Working knowledge of ASME & CSA Codes (Pressure Vessels, Process Piping & Structural)
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of Qualifications will be required
Please quote job title and job code in email subject and on the top of your resume.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
IYINISIW Management Inc is an engineering company focusing on services to the pulp and paper industry in Canada and U.S.