“Iyinisiw” means “wise” in Cree. It is our goal to achieve the ultimate benefit for our customers, our industry and our people in a sustainable manner.
Iyinisiw Management Inc. provides engineering and contracting services to the pulp and paper industry. We offer engineering and contracting solutions to our customers that include construction, installation and commissioning, as well as project management. We also perform equipment and system maintenance, de-bottlenecking, and facility upgrades. Please visit www.iyinisiw.com for additional information.
Title: Senior Network System Engineer or Senior Network Analyst
Job Code: RIIT
Reports to: This job reports to Deputy Managing director
Location: Richmond, BC, frequent travel will be required to work on project sites.
Number of Openings: 1
The Senior Network System Engineer will be responsible for the design, configuration and management of corporate LAN/WAN including data, voice and video network services.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provides expertise and direction of IT network infrastructure operations and controls, ensuring the integrity of networks, servers, and physical security of IT assets are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring the optimized performance, integrity, and security of all network access points and network systems, including but not limited to, firewalls, DMZ, external DNS, switches, routers, VoIP, wireless, remote access, video conferencing, and unified communication applications.
- Provides network strategic planning, architecting, design, network vulnerability assessments, network penetration tests, capacity planning, and project management.
- Provides technical networking expertise and technical support to all operating units.
- Work with vendors to procure products and services and to insure that contracted services are provided in compliance with Service Level Agreements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in administering, implementing, operating and troubleshooting large enterprise environments
- Experience with Cisco IOS and Cisco suite of products including ASA, Switches, routers, VPN technologies and other Cisco products.
- Possess strong analytical/problem solving skills to analyze technical issues, assess impact on existing infrastructure, and implement optimized solutions to address client needs.
- Windows 2003-2012 Server and Active Directory expertise – design, configuration, management and clustering
- Hands-on experience Dell servers, SAN, NAS, iSCSI, FTP, Hyper-V, Backups and DR, VLAN, MS Exchange, SharePoint, Lotus Notes
Please send your resume in Word or pdf format to us and include “RIIT” in the subject line.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -
IYINISIW Management Inc is an engineering company focusing on services to the pulp and paper industry in Canada and U.S.