Civil & Structural Engineer
- Provide technical input in support of Company and client HSE requirements.
- Provide technical interface with client and associated stakeholders.
- Interface with field operations to ensure project processes achieve compliance with technical and commercial requirements of the contract.
- Collaborate with field operations personnel to develop technical solutions to encountered field challenges.
- Prepare and submit periodic reporting relating to cost control/analysis.
- Prepare defined scope estimates in support of additional work requirements.
- Oversee the accurate capture of quantities and prepare necessary reporting in support of internal and external contractual requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation of temporary works design requirements to support field operations and contractual requirements.
- Maintain accurate logs of contract drawings, technical specifications, and as-built records.
- Coordinate project quality control requirements and oversee the preparation, submission and approval of required project turnover documentation.
- Post-secondary technical education (Civil Engineering degree is preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in Civil earthworks and underground piping site development work (Industrial environment is preferred) and 5 years of supervisor level experience.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent computer skills, particularly spreadsheet, word processing and presentation applications
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, MS Word and Excel
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Superior time-management skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Indeed - 7 months ago
IYINISIW Management Inc is an engineering company focusing on services to the pulp and paper industry in Canada and U.S.