· Develops and maintains procedures and test cases that establish accept/reject criteria
· Prepares test reports which record the pass, fail status of planned tests and identify problems reports generated during the tests
· Acquires product knowledge through active participation in formal, and on the job training, as well as self-study
· Prepares problem reports in the defect tracking system describing test failures and defects
· Provides recommendations for the resolution of test problems
· Conduct test case analysis on assigned functions
· Create accurate and concise test procedures/test cases
· Prepares test automation scripts
· Conduct test execution within the laboratory
· Conduct initial review of test results through incorporating analysis of collected data with observed system responses
· Communicate test observation and results in both oral and written media to other engineering staff and superiors
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· B.A.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent.
· 3+ years of industry related experience
· Understanding of System Engineering principles, life cycle models, and requirements analysis
· Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheet, and databases is essential.
· Demonstrated competence of English language skills (written and oral)
Indeed - 12 months ago
iVedha is a Global Business Solutions Provider company offering high-value Outsourcing, Consulting & Professional services to help you...