Position: Fulltime Immediate two year contract (non-union)
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: TBD (based on experience) plus benefits
Job Summary: The successful applicant will work in compliance with all relevant and applicable legislation with our clinical policies and procedures. The candidate will have the ability to work independently and as part of our diverse team of professionals, and must possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Current certificate/degree of competence from a recognized Ontario Program
- Current ACLS certificate required
- Ability to read and/or interpret ECG tracings
- Provides appropriate patient care to cardiac patients as needed or directed by the acting/supervising physician
- Ability to apply critical thinking, problem solving, decision making
- Computer literacy necessary
Indeed - 16 months ago
iVedha is a Global Business Solutions Provider company offering high-value Outsourcing, Consulting & Professional services to help you...