MUST have experience with ALL of these technologies: COBOL II + CICS + IMS + DLI + MQ Series
- Experience with above MUST be on the order of 7-10 years.
- Experience with above MUST be recent - i.e. within last 2-3 years.
- Experience MUST be predominately with online, not batch, application development.
- Part of a team that coordinates activities of application and design development requirements, unit and system integration tests, documents and implements systems and programs.
- Writes new systems of moderate complexity, working with basic application designs and specifications, utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Designs and codes programs of moderate to high complexity, creates test transactions and runs tests, revises as necessary.
- Reviews release notes, relevant documentation and participates in code reviews.
- Provides application and user support, troubleshooting, application testing, system integration testing and post-implementation review of new/ changed applications.
- Completes unit and integration testing, ensuring adherence to standards and design specifications.
- Develops domain expertise in specific technical skills, tools, and techniques.
Experience & Education:
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate.
- 4 - 6 years equivalent experience.
- 5 - 7 years' experience in Mainframe Application development/support, preferable in Customer Care or Order Entry applications
- Strong knowledge of Cobol, CICS, VSAM, IMS, MQ SERIES, XPEDITOR, FILEAID, MVS, TSO and JCL
- Foundation Architecture Knowledge
- ITS Development
- Programming Languages
- Analytical Thinking
- Oral and Written Communications
- Problem Solving
Indeed - 9 months ago