ivari Employee Reviews

Amazing company that really values their employees!
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 August 2016
Great atmosphere, a learning culture, and a professional environment. There is a lot of value that is placed on attracting and retaining the best talent. There are numerous opportunities put in place for employees to develop their skills and potential.
Pros
Great location, employee wellness programs, learning and development opportunities
good company to work for
Bilingual Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 July 2016
Company is fine to work for, and people are fun to work with, hard work is recognized by management which leads to one's promotion.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
Solid Company for growth and establishing a career
Manager (Current Employee) –  5000 Yonge Street9 June 2016
ivari values it's employees and is taking the right steps to get better - always improving and wanting to understanding the needs of their staff and the customer.

Great learning and dev opportunities and offerings.

Great atmosphere and belonging

ivari listens to suggestions and tries to involve staff as they go through the journey
Pros
mid size company, able to make a difference, good direction, great location
Cons
lots going on
an excellent company to work for
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2016
A company that help you growth, provide great learning opportunity, and friendly working environment. I were provided an opportunity to work for various different departments in 10 years.
Pros
good location, friendly coworkers, good management team
Cons
Need to provide better employee appreciation incentive and benefit program
Great place to work!
Learning Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 June 2016
ivari offers a great work/life balance, lots of wellness programs and a positive work environment.

ivari also offers very competetive salaries and an excellent benefit program. We are very well taken care of here!
Pros
Wellness programs, competetive salaries, good benefits
Great to be working at ivari!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 June 2016
ivari is a great place to work with fantastic co-workers, a competitive compensation package and great benefits. We have a culture that supports growth and we also have fun at ivari with events such as our Employee Appreciation day and Thanksgiving lunch. At ivari, I have many opportunities to grow and develop my skills. When things get busy, our team really pulls together to deliver outstanding results.

With so many positive things, I love coming to work at ivari everyday!
Fantastic place to work!
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2016
I've worked at ivari more than 5 years. It's a collaborative environment where employee voices are heard and respected. Senior management is always approachable and willing to listen. Compensation is competitive and the benefits are fantastic.
The company offers flexible work arrangements, supports charitable giving, and celebrates employee achievements through a rewards program and regular employee events.
Pros
Free hot drinks (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, espresso, cappuccino...the list goes on!), Great lunch area to relax, Environment is friendly and inviting in all departments
Great company to work for
Adminitrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario2 June 2016
Nice company to work for. Enjoy coming into work everyday. The environment is great and the people for most part are good
Pros
Great location
Cons
Cannot think of anything at this time
Challenge and growth available here
Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2016
ivari offers employees a good balance of interesting projects, a chance to work with many areas of the business and a very fair compensation package overall. The environment is supportive but may be slow to deal with change at times. There is a lot of tenure which means wisdom, loyalty and knowledge, but stubborness to change. People like to have fun and the company has great events for employees too. Systems are modern and so is the facility. Learning opportunities exist for both industry and personal development.
Pros
Pay, benefits, people, location - easy to get to, loyal employees
Cons
Unknown in the market, building a new culture, many long tenured employees
Glad to be working at ivari!
current employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2016
You know you work for a great company when you come in to work everyday with a smile on your face! ivari has been a great place to work even though it has gone through many changes over the years. ivari cares about it's customers and employees and always puts them first!
Pros
great culture, great people, learning opportunities, etc.
Great Place to work!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2016
Overall, a great place to work where your opinions matter and are heard.

What's not to like...the pros far outweigh any cons.
Pros
We know where we are heading, we have interesting work to do with great people, we're provided with the tools and resources to do our jobs, learning to grow and develop, a balance between work and personal life, opportunities to get things done but to have fun along the way and recognition for a job well done.
Cons
Everyone should be held accoutable to the company behaviours and values no matter your level
Overall great place to work
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario1 June 2016
My work environment is very pleasant. There's a nice mix of people from all backgrounds and flexibility in my work hours which I value greatly.
Ivari
Customer Care and Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 April 2016
The position was good for my student life. I was able to tailor my schedule around my courses. Outside of that there wasn't much to praise about the company. I'm not a very negative person but this company lacked leadership, vision, business acumen, and professionalism.

Management did not seem able to defectively lead the CSR group that was hired. There was a lot of discord and a lack of unity between the csr's and management.
Awesome Place to work in
Associate Sales Director - WFG Distribution (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 December 2015
Great place where they encourage self development, fun place and they respect your private life and strive to strike a work life balance