Ivanhoe Cambridge

Ivanhoe Cambridge Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun, excellent co-workers
Sales (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 3, 2016
I have enjoyed working at Ivanhoe Cambridge. The staff are very helpful, it's more of a family feeling working there.
Not much room for advancement though.
One of the best companies I've ever worked with and for.
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Guildford Town Centre, Surrey, BCApril 15, 2016
Work as a Guest Services Representative in Guildford Town Centre is always exciting as I get to meet and assist customers to the Mall giving them directions, selling Mall gift cards, answering queries, addressing their immediate needs, making sure they leave the Mall with a happy experience, etc.
There is never a dull moment during my shift. I enjoy working with my colleagues, my supervisor, the management team, Security and House Keeping and of course the Tenants.There is a strong cooperation and support among the different departments and companies that make up the whole Guildford Town Centre work organization
There is hardly a hard part of my job at the desk. There are disgruntled customers and most often it is we at the desk who receive the brunt of their anger and frustration but of course we know that most of them are just venting out their feelings, nothing personal and just by listening to their complaint helps them calm down. We give them coffee cards and other giveaways.
Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing customers smile, being greeted by them and especially watching their faces light up after we help them with their queries and giving them suggestions with their shopping.
The management is always supportive and are always ready to assist us with isolated concerns that involve management decision.
Pros
Flexible schedules, performance recognition, annual and occasional get together.
Cons
Cannot think of any.
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 16, 2016
I am gaining more customer service experience at the moment with Ivanhoe Cambridge, Inc. A healthy environment to work for. Great supervisor and co workers. Very engaging and accommodating to part-time employees.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Part-time job only
Proactive place to work with
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ABFebruary 24, 2015
Fun working with my co workers and my higher ups.
Everyday is something new.
I find everything is easy to understand.
Management is good.
Benefits are good as well.
have an understanding of who we work with.
There is always something to do
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
more work with less pay
large company
CAD/PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 13, 2014
big company, shrinking canadian portfolio. company is going through some changes and future is uncertain.
Great Place to work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 22, 2014
Great Management, great people, great atmosphere and very flexible.
This was a contract position.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioMarch 16, 2013
Extremley busy department. Scheduling travel, meetings, updating minutes, legal department document control.

I learned the leasing part of the Retail Industry and how it operates.

Management was professional and I enjoyed the challanges. I had helpful co-workers especially since it was a short term contract position. The hardest part of the job was picking up without a hand over.

The enjoyable part was being invloved in projects and learning new ways of managing a senior managers office.
Pros
great team and intresting organisation to work for.
Cons
i was there for a very short time to mention cons.
Interesting customer service position
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton AlbertaJuly 7, 2012
Opening the mall, updating information and getting ready to meet customers, providing information about the Mall, keeping in touch with security and assisting in various problems which may occur.

The most enjoyable part of job was helping customers with small ch children, participating in Mall promotion activities for Halloween or Christmas.
Pros
ability to work with customers
Cons
lacks challenge
Very Focused, Strives for Excellence
Marketing Assistant, Western Region Marketing (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 20, 2012
I do not want to review this company, as I am not sure who views this. It is a good place to work, but its time I move on.
Organização mente aberta
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 25, 2016
A Ivanhoe Cambridge localizada no Canadá oferece ao profissional liberdade para expor suas idéias e é exposto ao aprendizado constante ao lado de profissionais talentosos que adotam a postura de liderança como lead by example. (Liderar por exemplo).

A estrutura aberta permite ao trainee ter contato direto com os presidentes e aprender através deles.
Pros
Treinamento
Cons
Não possui.

4.2