Ivanhoe Cambridge

Ivanhoe Cambridge Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, excellent co-workers
Sales (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 3, 2016
I have enjoyed working at Ivanhoe Cambridge. The staff are very helpful, it's more of a family feeling working there.
Not much room for advancement though.
One of the best companies I've ever worked with and for.
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee), Guildford Town Centre, Surrey, BCApril 15, 2016
Pros: Flexible schedules, performance recognition, annual and occasional get together.
Cons: Cannot think of any.
Work as a Guest Services Representative in Guildford Town Centre is always exciting as I get to meet and assist customers to the Mall giving them directions, selling Mall gift cards, answering queries, addressing their immediate needs, making sure they leave the Mall with a happy experience, etc.
There is never a dull moment during my shift. I enjoy working with my colleagues, my supervisor, the management team, Security and House Keeping and of course the Tenants.There is a strong cooperation and support among the different departments and companies that make up the whole Guildford Town Centre work organization
There is hardly a hard part of my job at the desk. There are disgruntled customers and most often it is we at the desk who receive the brunt of their anger and frustration but of course we know that most of them are just venting out their feelings, nothing personal and just by listening to their complaint helps them calm down. We give them coffee cards and other giveaways.
Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing customers smile, being greeted by them and especially watching their faces light up after we help them with their queries and giving them suggestions with their shopping.
The management is always supportive and are always ready to assist us with isolated concerns that involve management decision.
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 16, 2016
Pros: Great working environment
Cons: Part-time job only
I am gaining more customer service experience at the moment with Ivanhoe Cambridge, Inc. A healthy environment to work for. Great supervisor and co workers. Very engaging and accommodating to part-time employees.
Proactive place to work with
Customer Service (Current Employee), Cambridge, ABFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: paid breaks
Cons: more work with less pay
Fun working with my co workers and my higher ups.
Everyday is something new.
I find everything is easy to understand.
Management is good.
Benefits are good as well.
have an understanding of who we work with.
There is always something to do
large company
CAD/PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 13, 2014
big company, shrinking canadian portfolio. company is going through some changes and future is uncertain.
Great Place to work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 22, 2014
Great Management, great people, great atmosphere and very flexible.
This was a contract position.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioMarch 16, 2013
Pros: great team and intresting organisation to work for.
Cons: i was there for a very short time to mention cons.
Extremley busy department. Scheduling travel, meetings, updating minutes, legal department document control.

I learned the leasing part of the Retail Industry and how it operates.

Management was professional and I enjoyed the challanges. I had helpful co-workers especially since it was a short term contract position. The hardest part of the job was picking up without a hand over.

The enjoyable part was being invloved in projects and learning new ways of managing a senior managers office.
Enjoyed working, the best in the industrial.
Senior Property Accountant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 23, 2012
Pros: excellent
Aside from the large scale of employees, you communicated work/personal every day.

sadly, due to restructuring, my contract ended.
Very Focused, Strives for Excellence
Marketing Assistant, Western Region Marketing (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 20, 2012
I do not want to review this company, as I am not sure who views this. It is a good place to work, but its time I move on.
Organização mente aberta
Trainee (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 25, 2016
Pros: Treinamento
Cons: Não possui.
A Ivanhoe Cambridge localizada no Canadá oferece ao profissional liberdade para expor suas idéias e é exposto ao aprendizado constante ao lado de profissionais talentosos que adotam a postura de liderança como lead by example. (Liderar por exemplo).

A estrutura aberta permite ao trainee ter contato direto com os presidentes e aprender através deles.