Ivanhoe Cambridge Employee Review

View all Ivanhoe Cambridge reviews

This was a contract position.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario16 March 2013
Extremley busy department. Scheduling travel, meetings, updating minutes, legal department document control.

I learned the leasing part of the Retail Industry and how it operates.

Management was professional and I enjoyed the challanges. I had helpful co-workers especially since it was a short term contract position. The hardest part of the job was picking up without a hand over.

The enjoyable part was being invloved in projects and learning new ways of managing a senior managers office.
Pros
great team and intresting organisation to work for.
Cons
i was there for a very short time to mention cons.

Other Ivanhoe Cambridge Employee Reviews

workplace
AGENT PRINCIPAL, RECOUVREMENT (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 September 2017
working at Ivanhoé Cambridge is a great experience. people are great, workplace is wonderful, scheduling is flexible
the experience that you learn here is very usefull in many field
Property Revenue Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2017
Of my time with Ivanhoe Cambridge, I had the pleasure to achieve my Bachelor's degree while working full time. Management was wonderful and very understanding. Their work process is very competitive where they always try to move forward. Their downtown office is also an excellent location and very convenient.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
No Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ivanhoe Cambridge. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2