Oakridge Centre and Office Tower
Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Enthusiastically and consistently delivers on the Ivanhoe Cambridge mission of "Continually striving to surprise and engage the consumer and retailer by consistently delivering a superior customer experience.” Committed to providing an exceptional Customer Experience, the Guest Services Representative must ensure every customer interaction is carried out in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the shopping centre's services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations and promotional activities and comfort tools;
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, assist customers and provide excellent service at Guest Services Kiosk and as part of the Roaming Ambassador Program;
- Interact with shoppers and retailers in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Sell shopping centre gift cards and balance sales to transactions;
- Project a positive attitude over the telephone and in person;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate them about the centre's services;
- Assist guests by providing directions/information, answering questions, and performing other centre specific services such as parcel carry-out and store escorts;
- Maintain store knowledge about merchandise, price points, sales or special events to be able to offer gift or store suggestions based on the shopper's needs;
- Conduct all service functions of the Customer Relations/Guest Services kiosk;
- Assist the Marketing Director with promotional events in the areas of ballot distribution/collection/sorting, Gift with Purchases, special event ticket sales, etc.;
- Be aware of the centre's Crisis Management Manual and maintain a clear understanding of Guest Services role and areas of responsibility as outlined in the plan;
- Participate in special projects and assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned;
- Monitor and maintain inventory of consumable supplies for the Guest service desk including but not limited to; gift card envelopes, treasure chest supplies, gift wrapping supplies, etc.;
- Assist Guest Services Supervisor with programs and events designed to engage the Guest Services team.
- High school education;
- Previous customer service experience preferred;
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service;
- Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, centre Management, Service Providers and all of the shopping centre personnel;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism;
- Strong written and oral communication skills (multilingualism is an asset);
- Conflict resolution/management skills;
- Must be friendly, approachable, proactive and solution focused;
- Computer skills;
- Flexible and able to work weekends, nights and holidays.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume ONLY online at: https://carrieres.ivanhoecambridge.com/en/Campain/Details/1461
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard