Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Provides administrative support to the Manager, Specialty Leasing & Partnerships and the Operations Manager. Responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Provide support to the Manager of Specialty Leasing and Partnerships;
- Oversee all aspects of Temporary Occupancy Agreements, from preparation through to execution;
- Collect and track all supporting documentation, cheques and insurance for temporary tenancies;
- Accurately enter all Specialty Leasing deals into SPLS program;
- Coordinate all aspects of move-ins and move-outs for all Specialty Leasing tenants;
- Prepare and distribute sponsorship and partnership proposals;
- Correspond with tenants and act as a liaison between the Specialty Leasing department and the tenants;
- Effectively respond to inquiries relating to the centre’s Specialty Leasing and Partnerships program;
- Update and maintain the Specialty Leasing filing system;
- Collect sales from tenants, enter into JDE and calculate percentage rent (if applicable);
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Manager and Operations Supervisor;
- Track operations expenses and purchase orders;
- Prepare, distribute and track work orders;
- Develop and maintain equipment maintenance schedules/logs;
- Collect monthly sales data and yearly certified sales statements from tenants;
- Collect and track insurance certificates from tenants;
- Update Crisis Management Plan as required;
- Prepare memos, letters and other correspondence;
- Provide reception coverage for breaks, holidays and other absences;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum grade 12 diploma or equivalent;
- Must have 3-4 years of administrative experience in office administration;
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required. Experience with JDE and MAC operating system would be an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment; good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Positive attitude, service orientation and a professional manner are necessary skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and problem solve;
- Ability to work weekends and evenings, as required.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume ONLY online at https://carrieres.ivanhoecambridge.com/en/Campain/Details/1350
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.
SUBMIT ONLY ONLINE AT : https://carrieres.ivanhoecambridge.com/en/Campain/Details/1350